Chapter 2

Y/n pov

We eventually found Bollo Ropal getting the crystal and the Jedi. We get a fleet from the Separatists being attacked by a Jedi Crusier. Dad gives his orders before we head down to have a chat with the Jedi. Of course the Jedi destroyed our hyperdrive which gives us problems to deal with. Dad ended up killing the Jedi while trying to convince him to help us. Dad hums disappointed he says to me," I guess Plan B will work." We get back to the bridge finding the Jedi boarding by tank. I said with a hum watching the screen interested," Huh, clever."

While I admire them Dad's getting ranted at by a Separatist Trade Federation Visroy Gunray, I believe is his name. Dad explains to him that he'll get paid by his benefactor later. Suddenly the ship shook harshly Dad jokes nonchalantly holding the holocron out a bit," Sounds like the Jedi want it back." A droid says to me," The vulture droids are being overwhelmed by the Jedi. Should we send out reinforcements?" I answered simply watching the screen showing the fight outside," No." Gunray reacts suprised the droid asks for conformation," Did you say "no"?"

I nod the droid leaves I hear Gunray saying," The Jedi will board the ship and take the holocron back. Transmit the information, and close the deal immediately." Dad retorts annoyed explaining to Gunray," I can't. Only a Jedi can access the device." I respond nonchalantly looking to him with a grin," With the Plan I have in mind. We won't need Plan B." Dad seeming to have an idea of my plan and likes it so far. I had the memories of the ship wiped and the self destruct activated. Dad had all controls transferred to his wrist device. Before we leave he tells the droids to defend the bridge against them.

We escape away through a secret vent entrance. I get the plan set up the trap ready to be sprung and catch a Jedi. Dad lead them inside the room and they fell for it. The lights turn on showing our large group of droids Dad said relaxed," Welcome, Jedi. We've been expecting you." The fight soon broke out between us I held onto the crystal for safe keepings. I see Dad eventually retreat I go after him the Jedi's Padawan a Togruta following after us. I hide as Dad stops the Padawan says oblivious to her situation," You thought you could get away?"

Dad says calmly," Your not much of a challenge, youngling. I've got you right where I want you." They "fight" she "beats" him she says smug looking down at him," I'm not impressed." She goes to use the Force to get her lightsaber. We attack shocking her knocking her out cold. I pick her up Dad getting up from the ground he says nonchalantly," She's not even close to Nora's level." We find the perfect spot to wait cuffing her she tried taking them off getting shocked. Dad says nonchalantly," Oh I wouldn't do that. Those binders have been especially designed for Jedi. The more you struggle, the tighter they get. Impressed now, youngling."

Dad took something from her stashing it away for safe keeping. The Togruta grunts acting brave she says lieing," Not really." A explosion is set off somewhere on the ship she says glaring at him," Enjoy this while you can, sleemo. This burning boat will finish all three of us." I said monotone glancing at Dad," We have time." Dad said relaxed," The bond between a Jedi teacher and an Apprentice is strong." She responds glaring at him," Which means my master will be coming for me any minute."

Dad grins he says relaxed," Let's see if we can get him here any faster." He shocks her getting her to scream out in pain. Not long after the Jedi Skywalker finally showed up. The Ray sheild is put up Skywalker says coming in," You bounty hunters have no where left to run." I said relaxed two droids turning around ready to shoot," We have that covered." We convinced Skywalker getting what we wanted from them. We escape using our jets flying away. We head to one of the hangers finding my ship where I left it undamaged.

We hurry on board finding R-7 my favorite little black and white Astromech ready to go. We fly out safely the ship soon exploding from the self destruct. We jump to hyperspace escaping before we could get over run by the Republic. The next stage is set ready to finally begin. We plan it out together about how we're doing all of this.

Taking all the children wasn't hard until Dad got captured by the Jedi. He used our secret comlink telling me where their going. I had the trap perfectly set up now I calmly waited for them. The trap went perfectly I got Dad free from the two Jedi. I said nonchalantly with a hidden grin under my mask," So long Jedi! Have fun!" The door closed we get on my ship. We leave the little base station escaping the Jedi safe and sound. I ask him concerned," Are you alright?" Dad answered relaxing in his seat," I'm fine. At least we got our pay already."

We head back to Coruscant going back home. We relaxed exhausted from our eventful day today. I ask taking off my mask," Want to try breaking into the Jedi Temple again?" Dad answered annoyed laying on his bed in his room," Absolutely not. Go do it yourself." I chuckle amused relaxing on the couch in the living room.