Chapter 8

Y/n pov

We arrived on Naboo emptying a hanger for our plan. Dooku said nonchalantly," This is it, my friends. The day of reckoning for the Republic. I have it from a very reliable source that everything will happen exactly as we planned. Execute your roles as you've been instructed, and you will all be immortalized in history. Not to mention, rewarded with enough credits that you will never have to work again. I will let Cade Bane take it from here."

Dad said throwing the thing in his mouth away," Listen up, I'm only saying it once." He pulls out and throws out devices he said," Each device tells you your position and essential details about your part of the plot."

We all grab ours Hardeen asked," Aren't you gonna tell us how all the peices fit together?" Dad responded looking to each of us," Dronee here is going to breach the shield. Moralo Eval is the getaway driver." He pointed to the two next to him," Two of you will act as guards protecting the Chancellor. Y/n and Nora will be with me. And you, Hardeen."

Bann bends down picking up a case pushing it to him he continued," Are the sniper. That's all you need to know. Once we have the Chancellor, the devices will lead you to the rendezvous point. Any questions?"

~

The plan went well I had figured out after questioning Dooku with mom that something is up. Mom figured out listening in on Hardeen that Hardeen is actually Obi-wan Kenobi, a Jedi. Mom went to go save Dad while I go have a chat with Dooku who broke the deal. I went to see if my guess on what Dooku would do next is correct.

I went to the palace finding Skywalker in trouble fighting Dooku. I said to myself nonchalantly," Dooku's earned this much. Time for payback." I charged helping Skywalker out I said calmly," Hey, need a hand?" Skywalker says ready," Sure. As long as you don't attack me." I reply nonchalantly," Dooku's broke the deal. Why would I help him right now?" Skywalker said simply," Fair point." Skywalker and I actually work well together suprisingly keeping Dooku on the defensive. It was actually fun fighting Dooku instead of hard with Skywalker helping out.

I fought with Skywalker using my lightsabers I made when I lived at the Temple. I noticed a look on the Chancellor's face his eyes filled with interest boaring into me never seeming to stop watching me. I ignored it focusing on the fight against Dooku at one point Dooku knocked out Skywalker using Force lightening. Now leaving only me to fight against Dooku. I thought to myself,' Here we go.' We trade blows back and forth I wasn't expecting when I accidentally used Force lightening on Dooku. I seemed to have suprised him just as much as myself not expecting that getting shocked flying back. I take advantage of this chance pressing harder on Dooku. I didn't see the ever watchful eyes of the Chancellor a smirk dancing on his face with a gleam of interest never leaving his eyes.

At one point we got to a ship Kenobi and Skywalker came helping me out. Kenobi got the Chancellor the ship starting to lift. Skywalker and I jumped back onto solid ground Dooku escaping without the Chancellor. Skywalker comments looking at me," That was unexpectedly good fighting with a lightsaber." I respond watching the ship disappear," I have my sources."

I didn't tell them about a temple or two I discovered learning from the things there and me having lived at the Temple. The Chancellor spoke up he said calmly coming to me," Thank you for your assistance, Bounty hunter." I nod uncomfortable feeling something different about the Chancellor. Kenobi said coming over," I'm going with you switched sides?"

I replied relaxing again," Yeah, Dooku got what he deserved for breaking his deal." Padmé and Naboo soldiers come Padmé concerned about the Chancellor and he reassures her he's fine. Chancellor said to us," Thanks to the heroics of the Jedi and their friend here." I leave escaping the Jedi being picked up by mom and dad in my ship. Dad asked curious," Had fun with Dooku?" I answered nonchalantly," Yep. Gave him a taste of his own medicine." Dad grins pleased patting my back he responds," Good to hear."