Chapter 11

(Above is Fives' new armor and gun)

Y/n pov

Fives and I went on our first job together the next day. It was a job from a planet called Zelious a beautiful crystal filled planet. We soon arrived at the planet landing in the forest near the city. We walked outside it being a beautiful sight outside. We had landed near a river with a beautiful blue crystal horse drinking from it. We head to the city seeing other crystal animals as we went to the city.

We arrived going inside a guard taking us to a large castle. The large castle is covered with crystals some crystals are used to light up the place. We arrived at the throne room finding the princess waiting for us. She has long white hair put up in a ponytail with bright crystal like blue eyes. She says with a smile," Welcome Bounty hunters. I'm in need of your service." I say nonchalantly motioning to her," So I've seen. The job you want us to do is deal with troublesome pirates?" She nods saying calmly," Yes, they keep attacking our city and we have a hard time dealing with them."

Fives asks curious," Why is it so difficult, uh princess?" She answered getting up from the throne," Simply put. They have a wider variety of weapons than us. They over power us." I say relaxed," Okay princess we'll deal with them. We just need to know what you know." She smiles she says walking down the stairs," Excellent. We'll get right to business then." She tells us where to find them being hidden deep within the forest. They have a small army loaded with weapons.

Fives and I began our search going back in the forest. Fives says in thought," We'll have to scout the place out to see what we're dealing with." I reply stepping over a root," Yeah so that means be on guard. We don't know what we're walking towards." Fives nods holding up his gun ready for a suprise attack. We end up on top of a ledge seeing the large camp. I say suprised scanning it over," That's not small." Fives huffs he says annoyed," No kidding. How are we going to pull this off exactly?"

I grab binoculars looking around I noticed activity in front one of the tents it being the biggest tent and blue. I watched someone open a large box full of grenades before it went in the tent. I smirk I say nonchalantly," I think I have an idea." I hand the binoculars to Fives showing him what I saw. I said smirking," Remember how the princess said they have a lot of firepower?" Fives chuckles he says getting my thought process," We'll use it against them. It'll be difficult to get there though." I said still grinning," Not if they're too busy dealing with me to notice you."

Fives pulls the binoculars away from his face his says startled looking at me," What? Are you crazy? You-" I said relaxed cutting him off," I'll be fine. Especially if you do your part. Just try to make the explosion big, and warn me ahead of time." Fives sighs he responds giving in," Alright. Be careful." I said nonchalantly getting up," Of course. See you soon." I leave Fives heading down walking right up to the entrance. A guard tried to stop me but killed him. That started a fight breaking out I use both guns fighting back people pouring out.

I took cover for a second for breather I said to myself," Hopefully Fives doesn't take long. I think I have their full attention." I went back out firing at them taking some out before taking cover again. It was a repetitive process until I drew out my lightsabers using them to fight off the group of people. I was getting tired until I heard Fives through the comms," I suggest you make a break for it. It's going to be huge." I said to myself running away," You don't have to tell me twice." Soon a loud boom is heard as I ran up a hill towards the ledge. I turn around Fives wasn't kidding when he said it'll be huge.

I went to the ledge finding Fives anxiously waiting for me. When he heard my footsteps he looks over seeing me. Fives says relieved," Glad you made it out of there. I got worried for you there for a second." I said coming over wrapping an arm around his shoulder," You did great Fives. I'm glad your my partner." Fives sighs he says as we look to where the base was at," I wasn't expecting doing something like this. I have a feeling I'll enjoy being your partner." I say pleased removing my arm from his shoulder," Glad to hear it."

I wave him to follow I say to him," Come on. Let's go get our well earned bounty. Then we'll celebrate your first mission." Fives says excited," Great! Sounds fun." We walk back getting our reward from the happy princess. We go back to Coruscant heading to my place. We enjoy a nice celebration together glad that we succeed in our first mission as a team.