Chapter 21

Y/n pov

I sat in Meditation in my room completely relaxed. I suddenly hear a voice call me starting me," Y/n." I open my eyes looking around finding nobody there I question confused," What was that?" A voice answered startling me again," I am Qui-gon Jinn once a Jedi Master." I ask curious raising a eyebrow my mask sitting in front of me," What do you want?" Qui-gon answered calmly," I have been sent to guide you. You have proven to be someone possible worthy." I question interested," Worth of what?" Qui- gon responds relaxed," You will see Y/n. Go to Degaba. We'll talk more there. Do not tell anyone."

I get up walking out of my room Nora, Fives, and R-7 came happily greeting me. When Nora and Fives go back to what they were doing I whispered to R-7," Let's go R-7. I need to go somewhere." R-7 hums following me out getting to my ship. I take off leaving Coruscant for Degaba a swampy planet if I remember correctly. When we arrived I find a place to land it being murky and swampy. I said to R-7 getting up from my seat," Watch over the ship R-7. I'll be right back." R-7 chirps and hums I leave the ship looking around for anyone. I keep walking finally hearing Qui-gon," Welcome young Y/n. You've finally arrived."

I respond nonchalantly," Are you going fill me in on before?" Qui-gon answered gently," Yes, follow the light it'll be your guide." A small swarm of little lights that came spinning around me before going ahead of me. I followed it as I listened to Qui-gon talk to me explaining things," You will go through the training I was not able to finish before my death." I raised an eyebrow but didn't comment I comment looking around," The Force is strong here." Qui-gon replied nonchalantly," It is one of the purest places in the galaxy." He began to explain about the Force and how he can do this.

I found it really interesting listening to every word he said. He lead me to a cave giving me a warning," Be wary. Give power to which you fear, and it will show itself to you." I went in as the lights leave it's dark inside really creepy. Black smoke surrounded me showing images hearing Sidious echo in the background. I'm charged by a Sith version of myself going to attack me. I escape the cave letting out a sigh of relief. The lights came back spinning around me I ask curious," Is that happening now?"

Qui-gon answered calmly," Yes, it is. With each day the Clone Wars wages it grows stronger. What you felt is only a peice of power the Sith now have." I ask curious," Why show me this instead of someone on the Jedi Council?" Qui-gon answered after a second," You will see in time. For now I have been tasked to guide you." We start going Qui-gon continues," Just know there can be many outcomes with your path Y/n. Your path will be an interesting one." I ask now confused," What do you mean?"

Qui-gon answered simply," You will face great many things ahead of you. You will receive a special power... where you will live after death." I'm even more confused we reach my ship Qui-gon says gently," This is where we part Y/n. Be safe." The lights leave back to the forest disappearing. I head inside R-7 asking multiple questions curious. I answered one relaxed," We're not done traveling yet R-7. We have somewhere else to go next. We go to a new place I've seen before shining brightly and beautiful.

I'm lead down inside finding a planet inside the surrounding gas. It was definitely really cool to see and strong in the Force. I leave R-7 here with lightsaber going inside seeing all sorts of life I've never seen before and some I have. I mutter in awe looking around," Whoa." That's when I heard a feminine voice call out to me I look seeing a orb of light heading towards me. I say cautious," I'm guessing your the one sending for me?" The orb answered coming closer," Yes, we shall see if you are worthy of this gift." The orb changed to a figure floating in the air. The figure says calmly," You are late. We have been waiting for you young Y/n."

I ask wanting at least some answers," Why did you call for me?" The figure answered leaning towards me," We watch and study all who are strong with the Force in the universe. Now, come, if we are to begin." I mutter quietly," That doesn't answer my question." I still follow the figure the plants moving out of their way. We walked until we reached an entrance it opening for us. We go inside the holes the only thing lighting up the place. The figure says nonchalantly," Cousins, I have a guest."

The room goes dark lighting up by orange designs everywhere. More figures came with different faces on their masks. They talked amongst themselves I didn't understand at all what was going on around me. The five surrounding me one questions curious," Why is he here? Why are you here?" I answered uncomfortable," I'm not sure. I was told to come here and learn. Qui-gon didn't really tell me anything about why. All I know is I'm to be taught about how to live after death." The angry one says," We already trained one. Why train another one?"

The blank face one answered calmly," His destiny remains uncertain, but we shall see what this youth can complish. We will see if this was nessasary." The cheerful one says," I like this one. He's different from the old one." They talked for a while before finally coming to an agreement to train me similar apparently to this old one. They gave me their blessing spinning around the last thing I hear is," Disappoint us not young one." I black out waking up in a whole new place. The blank face figure patiently waiting floating in front of me.

I say enjoying the quiet," This place is amazing." Blank happily explains about it being the foundation of life the birth place of Midi-chlorians. I patiently listen Blank seeming pleased I quietly listen. She says nonchalantly," Come with me." I followed her she continued explaining as we go," At death, to preserve your identity you must know yourself, your true self, and then let go. On that island dwells all that remains unconquered, what in your existence some call evil, otherwise known as fear. You must conquer this before we can begin. Free yourself, you must."

I had been jumping on these things to keep with them I respond determined," Okay. Is there anything else I should know?" Blank answered serious," You must face your evils and defeat it. Be ready." Blank turns to a golden orb heading to the island. I continued jumping eventually arriving at the creepy island it being quiet. I'm suddenly attacked tackled to the ground. I look back seeing a dark shadowed version of myself. The dark shadow hums releasing me I turn around onto my back. The Shadow says calmly," Hey." I respond nonchalantly looking the shadow over," Huh, I look in black."

Shadow shrugs saying nonchalantly," Yep." I say relaxed," I already know your apart of me." Shadow takes my hand helping me up he responds," Yes, we are." Shadow dissolves into a black cloud disappearing. I hear a hum I turn around seeing Blank behind me. Blank says interested," Interesting." I ask confused motioning to the spot where the shadow was," Isn't this what you meant?" Blank answered after a second," You responded differently than expected, but you have passed. Now you will face your temptations."

~

I passed the tests now on Moraband like they told me to go. R-7 is watching over the ship again while I go explore. I wasn't expecting to meet a fake Darth Bane. The face figures warned me about facing the Sith of my time next before they disappeared. I walk inside finding a cloaked figure waiting for me. He hums he says with a grin," Welcome, bounty hunter." I respond suspicious," Your Darth Sidious. The Sith Lord." He cackles responds amused," Yes, I am. Now, let's see what you are capable of."

I'm surrounded by a blue flame everything going black. I wake up in a different place lieing on the ground. I hear Nora say grabbing my arm," Come Y/n! He's getting away!" I'm pulled up on my feet she says motioning me to follow," Let's go! That Sith Lord's getting away!" I look back seeing Ahsoka and Anakin fighting Dooku Fives running this way. Fives yells loudly," What are you waiting for! Go!" I hesitantly run with Nora after the figure. I'm really confused but play along Nora says," We found the Sith Lord finally. We'll stop him and the war."

We catch up when he stops he grins standing on a bridge towards a ship. Nora says determined," We can take him." We fight Nora losing her jetpack during the fight. Eventually I'm trapped between stopping him or save Nora. Nora yelling at me to let go to stop him while the other grins. I let go of her through the Force attacking the other while he cackles amused by my response. Sidious says amused in our lightsaber lock," I will catch you again. And you will join me in the dark side." I retort with a glare," We'll see about that."

Suddenly everything goes black I wake up on the ground in the Sith Temple. Blank face floating in front of me she says calmly," You will learn from Qui-gon about the rest of your training. Goodbye young Y/n." She disappeared leaving me alone in the room. I get up leaving this place heading for my ship to go home.