Chapter 6

Rias's POV

Rias's Mind: I wasn't sure If Y/N had actually mastered his wrathful form but upon seeing  him act so calm made me think that maybe he will be able to win our next rating games with ease.

Rias: Hey Y/N I've been meaning to ask you this but are you saiyans able to transform into anything else besides wrathful and great apes?

Y/N: Actually yes we have more transformations  than this. Thats when you grab a pointer stick and turn on projector and you begin explaining a MASSIVE SHIT TON of information about saiyans and their extraordinary abilities. 

(Note Pretend the broly forms on the charts don't exist since your the first of your kind)

While you continue giving Rias a lecture about saiyans and transformations the others walk in and decide to listen too on your lecture.  About 30 minutes pass by as you give run downs on each transformation and their unique power. Thats when you retract the magnetic pointer stick and turn off the projector.

Koneko: Thats a lot of forms and power ups. Also does that mean every saiyan can access those forms?

Y/N: No we can't but certain paths will lead to certain transformations and it also has to to with S-cells. S-cells are what allow a saiyan to transform into a super saiyan. The nicer a saiyan is the easier it is for them to transform into super saiyans and the easier it is for them to ascend to the next level.

As you speak you realize that Asia is taking notes of what your saying and keeps record of the forms in each page with notes left and right.

Y/N: I have never achieved super saiyan before but from what I know it comes in response to a need not a desire such as the loss of a close one or intense emotions.

Issei: So what your saying is that you don't know how to go Super saiyan meaning that once it does happen it may not end well right? You nod which makes him shudder that a warrior like you will be able to go beyond wrathful into a super saiyan.

Thats when you guys all hike back down the mountain after 4 days of training for the next rating games. On your way down Issei doesn't bother complaining in fear of pissing you off.