Chapter 12

Rossweisse's POV

Weisse: After Y/N fucked me yesterday I felt like I wanted more of him. I can't shake him out of my mind no matter how hard I try! He is very seductive that's for damn sure.

I walk into Y/Ns room and notice that he has his back turned towards towards me. I can't help but blush as I slowly creep up behind him.

I felt a strange pulse of energy glowing around him and can't help but wonder what that strange silver glow around his body but I really get a good glimpse at it since it felt overwhelming.

Rossweisse: H-Hey Y/N... Your glowing again and I'm not gonna lie it is very terrifying because this aura your radiating has a heavy pressure to it.

As you turn around she sees your eyes flash silver briefly as your hair is looks the same but is abit spiked up .

Thats when Rias walks in and takes note of this new discovery.

Rias: Now that you mention it I can also feel it to but... what could it be or mean? This pressure is heavy and divine but for some reason you aren't transformed.

Y/N: Saiyans can radiate their power without transformations which gives us massive intimidation boosts in combat but I don't feel anything strange so if this is hinting at something spit it out.

Asia: I-I might have a theory on what this radiant pressure may be. Remember when you said that you have the power that can eventually rival the gods? Well based on this strange like glow it may be a hidden a power that the gods have but are struggling to master.

Rossweisse: So what your saying is that Y/N is foreshadowing the future of a transformation he has never seen or felt before. Because I honestly like the forms he has now.

Issei: Well we are gonna have to get use to him obtaining new forms because from the diagram he showed us he may be able to reach greater heights but in doing so he might even transcend the gods themselves!

Y/N's POV

Issei: Uh Y/N I think you should wake up your girlfriend because if we're late its gonna be that bitch's fault. He says this in a joking way but you take it too literally.

You let out a snarl of anger as glare at him as anger builds up in your body. You then get up as you glare down at him. He steps back hesitantly as sweat starts dripping down his face.

Y/N: Do... Not... Insult... My.... Koneko.

Issei: I-It was a joke fucking hell can't you learn to laugh? Y-You emotionless b-bastard. Upon being called a bastard you clench your fists tightly as you sweep kick him to the floor. He then makes a quick recovery as he quickly runs out the door. You chase him all the way to school.

Issei: IT WAS A JOKE!!! IT WAS JUST A BUTT FUCKING JOKE DUDE !!!!

Y/N: THE FUCK YOU SAY TO ME YOU LITTLE SHIT!?!
You both make it to class before the bell rings as you let out a chuckle next to him which surprise him for a split second as he punches you in the arm and calls you a dick for making him shit his pants. You then glance at Riser who is talking with Xenovia as you sit down at your desk and wait silently.

A few minutes later your team walks into the classroom. Koneko gets into her seat as she leans on you and gives you a thoughtful smile.

Koneko: Hey Y/N do you want to go to the beach after school? You did make me a promise the you would take me to the beach a few days ago.

You then tap her forehead and smile. You then apologize by saying next time but before she could answer the bell rings. As everyone progresses through the day everything is normal no bullies at lunch or any drama. Or so you thought.