Chapter 13 (Part 2)

As you stare at the horde of fallen angels your aura blazes to life. The entire ballroom is still silent as you slowly walk towards the crowd of angels.

Y/N: Looks like we are gonna have a ballroom blitz... Thats when you rip off your gi top as aura blades burst around your hands!

(start the music at 0:11)
THAT'S WHEN YOU START BRUTALLY SLASHING AT THE ANGELS! AS YOU BEGIN THE MASSACRE ORGANS AND INTESTINES START FLYING ALL OVER THE PLACE! AS YOU TAKE THE BLOOD BATH OUTSIDE YOU START VIOLENTLY TAKING BITES OUT OF THE FALLEN ANGELS NEAR YOU!

YOU THEN JUMP FROM ANGEL TO ANGEL IN A CHAINED LIGHTNING PATTERN! AS YOU DO THIS YOU VIOLENTLY DECAPITATE THEM OF THEIR HEADS!

???: W-WHAT THE FUCK!?! As the main Fallen angel gags on her own vomit at the horror she is witnessing. You charge at her only to be knocked out of the air by one of her minions. A bit of blood flies from you mouth as you fall to the ground.

Angel 1: Your a persistent motherfucker...

Angel 2: You won't last 5 minutes against 10 angels! What makes you so sure you can take down whats left of us!?!

Y/N: Because what you idiots chose to fuck with the wrong person! So get read- Before you could finish your sentence you are then punched dead in the face as you are then flung back into a pile of rubble

Y/N: Now now no need to get hasty... I wanna see what this new godly power has to offer... You give them a sadistic grin as you make a tight fist.

You then create a red energy power ball as you then throw it at a group of 5 which vaporizes them instantly. As you charge into the horde as you then raise both of your hands into the sky and summon a massive red planet crusher power ball!

Y/N: GRAAAAAAAAAAGH!!! You then throw down the planet destroying blast You then hear Koneko yell at you to stop but its too late as the ground slowly breaks and lava erupts from the ground

Thats when a massive barrier forms around the blast area which contains it safely. As the dust slowly settles you then land back on the ground and slowly make your way towards a massive crater.

Y/N: No way in hell could those bastards survive that kind of blast as your walking towards the crater you the sweep your hand aside which clears the dust and smoke.

You then notice only one fallen angel who is badly hurt. As you slide down the crater you can't help but but feel like you know this girl. You then walk over to her and stare down at her as you then brutally kick her in the stomach forcing her to cough up blood.

As you make your way towards her she summons a light spear and throws it at you. As you slowly make your way to her you easily knock away her spear which surprises everyone again but  mostly her. 

???: W-what the hell are you!?! 

The unknown figure get up and rushes at you with with a long sword but as she swings the blade down you casually upper cut the blade as it shatters into pieces! As you tower over the fallen angel you can't help but recognize her hair in a way that makes you stop dead in your tracks.