Chapter 13 (Part 1)

Y/N's POV

Y/N: Today is the day... The winter dance this will be a new thing for me. I just hope I don't make a fool of myself or hope nothing too bad happens. But I think its too early to reveal my hidden talent.

As you get up you you feel someone grab your shoulder as you turn around to see Koneko staring at your eyes. She then pulls you in for a deep and passionate kiss.

Koneko: This will be the day we've waited for... She then rolls out of bed and gets dressed in her school uniform. You then change into the gi your parents gave for your birthday.

Koneko: Ooooh~ very nice choice of clothing dear. I like the blue it goes well with the orange. Your parents must have good taste when it comes to colour.

Y/N: Yeah thats one of many things I loved about them were their keen eyes for detail. They had many talents. As saiyans we are very fast learners.

Koneko: That explains how you can adapt to your surroundings during combat against new foes.

As the both of you finish getting dressed you both realize that its still dark outside only to find out that its 6:00AM! As the both of you leave the bedroom you hear Rias and Akeno talking about something.

Rias: I know that the ritual will work. I mean its only a legend and the book states that 5 pure hearted warriors transfer their energy into another to create a god.

Akeno: I'm calling bullshit on this one president. I mean its from a fucking book and you know that when it comes to legends their just bedtime stories told to the young for inspiration.

Rias: Haven't you felt it? He sometimes radiates the same pressure as the man from the legend! If he truly did mean that his race could rival the gods then this is a guaranteed  shot at victory for our next rating games for sure!

Akeno: Tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk... I know in my gut that this will be a dud and you know it too but your just to sure of yourself now that we have a juggernaut on our team.

Rias: Well whatever as the president we are doing this and if it does I get to rub this in your face for the next 4 months! But if I am wrong you get to humiliate me in any shape or form in front of the school of club for a month but nothing too sexual.

Akeno: DEAL!

You and Koneko decide not to be rude and not eavesdrop any further and go downstairs to make breakfast. You and Koneko cook up crepes, hash browns, and eggs.

Issei's POV

Issei: You inhuman fucks still getting up this early? Well that doesn't matter since I couldn't help but smell what you two are cooking up. Gotta say it smells very heavenly

As I continue to watch Y/N and Koneko cook breakfast I felt like I got hit by a wave of pressure! I'm not sure what kind of pressure it was but it felt very heavy and almost divine but just thinking about what ever the hell it was made me feel uneasy.

Issei: Hey dude I have been feeling a strange pressure coming from your body and it throws me off balance. I want to know what this feeling is.

Y/N: What do you mean? I feel normal but now that you mention this pressure thing I have felt a strange sensation every now and then but I just shake it off as nervousness. I for some reason radiate a strange pressure when I'm nervous.

Issei: Riiiiiiiight... 

Y/N: What if you think its something else then tell me Mr. Smart ass. 

Issei: You said that you saiyans could rival the powers of the gods correct? If so then this could be a sign of something we have never seen before.