Chapter 14 Part 3 (Finale) (WIP)

(SUFFERING IN PROGRESS Please Save me! I NEED MOTIVATION!)

With Monday around the corner and the final game of the year on that day you decide to catch up on some late training up in the mountains camp grounds. As you train endlessly towards the brink of death multiple times while burning through senzu beans! As you continue training Koneko and Rias decide to come up and watch you train while waiting for the others to arrive...

POV to Koneko

Koneko: Man... He is just going at it like his life is on the line today in terms of training! I'm surprised he still has the stamina to train  even after our special night. He really knows no bounds when it comes to the excitement in battle.

Rias: I'm glad that you and Y/N finally got some intimate time together. I have great expectations for Monday thats for sure. Y/N's power its skyrocketing exponentially to what feels like no end! I don't think he's aware of the amount of Zenkai boosts he's receiving! 

Koneko: Wow watching Y/N train like this is astounding! Never in my entire life have I ever seen such determination poured into training! The many hours of pure blood shed he's gone through to reach this state of is completely unimaginable! Plus with if he ever does plan on tapping into his power with that tail of his theres no telling how high he may go! 

Rias: Something about his tail mesmerizes me...

Koneko nods and heads back into her tent as Akeno, Asia, Xenovia, Rossweisse, and Issei arrive and set up their areas and start doing their own means of training while Akeno starts cooking up a feast.

Issei: Alright note to self do not piss off Y/N... 

Koneko: Your gonna do it again and use that as your training aren't you... Issei then shakes his head and wanders off into the forest away from the campsite.

Koneko: H-Hey Y/N um... do you want to go a few rounds with me? 

You then come to a abrupt stop and fall to the ground with a thud which kicks up some dust. Asia then rushes over and heals you and then she offers you a water bottle which you gladly accept.

Y/N: You sure about that sweetheart? I mean even in my current state I don't think you'll stand a chance against me.

Koneko: Hmph! I'll show you! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Blazing orange flames wrap around Koneko as her neko ears emerge along with 2 cat tails as her eyes glow golden amber with burning determination!

Koneko: I-I'M... I'M GOING ALL OUT Y/N! I'M NOT HOLDING BAAAAAAACK!!! As soon as Koneko yells the last few words you then feel a stinging sensation in your stomach as you look down and feel her fist pressed against your gut!

Rias: Don't underestimate her nekomata mode 2... Good luck! Rias then steps aside as you then blaze into fury mode and flip back onto your feet and charge at Koneko!

Koneko dodges your attack and pushes your fist out of the way and follows it up with a roundhouse kick! You then duck down and slam your hand into the ground and kick her directly in the stomach forcing a bit of blood to fly from her mouth as she then recovers quickly and fires a half charged senjutsu blast which explodes behind with minimal damage!