Chapter 7

(EDITORS NOTE: When writing the last part It made me cry because to those who have lost a loved one it hits very close to home. I had a cat named Zinger... Who I loved dearly and when the time came to put him down I was heart broken and now every Sunday I can't help but think of him which burns my heart in sadness. So I understand how your pain feels)

Y/N's POV

After the Fierce Battle you felt exhausted especially since you unlocked your Super Saiyan Form.  You felt more than ready for a long nap. On your way back to the club house you encounter Xenovia.

Xenovia: Hey Y/N! I uh heard what happened earlier and I'm honestly flabbergasted because I didn't think that was you the one with lime green hair and the immense muscles.

Y/N: Yeah I thought that koneko was killed and since I was in my wrathful state and for some reason I lost control even though I mastered the form. Some thing snapped inside me...

Xenovia: Well upon that happening you ascended into new heights and it was your first game plus you also dominated the battle field and eliminated everyone from the arena! So you have peaked my interest as a fully seasoned warrior.

Y/N: I am flattered that Your intrigued by me but I have to catch up with the others. So you then run after the others. You then catch up your teammates.

Asia: I see you have encountered the one they call Xenovia Quarta. She's a nice girl I like her we both get along well. She use to hate me before but then started to get along with me after she became a devil.

All of you guys then arrive back at the house as all of you then go into your own rooms. You sit down on your bed. You then lay back on your bed as Koneko changes in front of you as you look away blushing.

Koneko: You know I'm just as surprised as you are dear... I wasn't expecting you to transform again during the games. But I wanna know one thing.... Your eyes where completely white when you transformed and your hair was wider.

Y/N: Well from what I felt I knew I was in my wrathful form when I transformed into a Wrathful Super Saiyan which I'm just gonna call it Super Saiyan C-Type which is a slightly stronger version than the standard super saiyan. And from what I felt the form with the green hair I can only assume it was the original legendary super saiyan transformation.

Koneko: That explains everything also tomorrow do you want to go out on another date? I was thinking of going to the beach. You then think about it and consider it 

Y/N: Yeah that sounds nice. I could use a break from has happened during the past few days with training and the games. I can't wait but for now I'm gonna get some rest. Koneko then changes into her pajamas as she gets into bed with you.

Issei: Man what a day I still find it hard to believe all of us got our asses fucked by our newest teammate who has no experience with the games yet he was the one who gave us to win.

Rias: Strange too because he mastered the fury form in such a short amount of time but for some reason when he saw Riser he snapped and he some how managed to break that shock collar around his neck which by the looks of it is that this collar is pure steel.

Akeno: His power was incredible but when he transformed into a super saiyan his power just SHOT THROUGH THE ROOF also did any of you notice how his eyes were glowing red as he rose from that crater? That shit looked badass also did any of you notice how when he had that energy sphere around him as he was warping the colours of reality.                                                                          

Asia: Yet to think a mere mortal has this much power and when he showed us that chart he said that with the proper amount of training Saiyans will be able to have powers that rival that of the gods which is amazing but scary because their power rises above even celestial beings.