2.5

It begins with

absence and desire

It begins with

blood and fear

It begins with...

A

Discovery

of Witches

"Once the world was full of wonders, but it belongs to humans now.

We, creatures, have all but disapeared.

Daemons,... vampires,... and witches...

hiding in plain sight. Fearful of discovery. Ill at ease even with each other. But, as my father used to say, in every ending, there is a new beginning."

-Matthew Clairmont

~~~

Long story short of what happened last chapter:

Peter Knox knows that Violet took out Ashmole 782.

Matthew found out that...

~~~

*With Matthew*

3rd Person Pov

"I see you've re-decorated." Matthew told Hamish.

"The place needed brightening up." Hamish told him.

"It looks like a wedding cake."

"You didn't come all the way up here to diss my interiors, Matt! What's going on?"

"It's complex."

"Isn't it always with you?"

"This is even more-" But Hamish interupted him.

"What? Fucked up? Look at the two of us: a vampire, friends with a daemon."

"I came up here to get away from a witch."

"When you say get away, do you mean...-"

"I'm craving her."

*With Violet*

Violet's Pof

Violet woke up, and looked at her vessel-like burn. She decided to put some bandages around it.

She left to meet with Diana and went to find her jacket in her mailbox. She took it and put it in her backpack.

*Time skip to when she got to the Bodleian Library*

Violet's Pov

I met with Diana in front of the Bod. We went inside to see the library full of creatures.

"Hey. Busy today." Diana told Sean.

"I don't know why. The students aren't back yet." And he gave her her books.

We walked to our table to see a lot of creatures staring at us. And that made me feel uncomfortable. I never really liked a lot of attention.

When we got to our table, Diana got out her laptop, but before she even start writing something, a man came up to us.