The First Arrival

I just want to apologize for not adding to this story for so long. I needed a break from writing because of personal reasons. I’ve also been having MAJOR writer's block.

I kinda took a mental break for like multiple months from this story and as most of you know I try to make daily tiktoks too. It’s kinda got me stressed out, along with high school.

I’m sorry for keeping you all waiting for the next chapter for so long. Hopefully I can continue to work on this as much as I plan.

I know the main plot and how it’s gonna end but I need to think of things that’ll lead up to the events. I also like filler chapters and I love writing conversations and dialogues. Just seeing how they interact with each other is something I love to write and use the best if my abilities to make it feel real. 

So I’m sorry for the slow updates, I promise I’m trying. Now let’s get on with the story

Sapnap's POV
I started packing and wasting no time to get all of my things ready for my roadtrip to Dream’s house. A couple of my Texas friends agreed to watch over my cats while I’m gone. 

I check the time on my phone. 6:37am… Well, it’s better to leave early if I’m gonna be on the road for a few days.

Damn, the commitment I’m doing for Dream. He better be thankful that I’m up this early for his ungrateful ass.

As I packed up everything that I can think of and headed out to my car. I started the engine and headed off. I looked at my GPS, I got about a day or 2 of nonstop driving.

I’m only 5 minutes on the road and I’m already regretting it.

Whatever, it’s too late to turn back. Even if I just got out of my neighborhood. It’s dark but not too dark outside. The sun is barely visible, I can almost see the light pink and orange light beaming around the tip of the sun.

I turned my attention to the road ahead of me. I turned on the radio to jam out to a few songs.

Time passed and it was 8:03am. About 2 hours in… I decided to give George a call because he should be awake since his time zone is like 1pm right now. I take my phone and rang up George, hoping he’ll pick up so I have someone to talk to.

George answered the phone, “Hello? Sapnap?” I smiled. “Wassup George? I’m on the road right now on my way to Dream’s. Would you mind if we facetime so I don’t crash and die?”

“What the- Pfft! Fine, alright.”

“Yes! Let’s go!” I clicked the facetime button and set my phone on my phone holder. While I waited for him to answer.

Once he did, I glanced at him, he was wearing a blue t-shirt and eating cereal with his clout goggles on the side of the table. A basic british boy.

“How’s it going Sappynapp?” he asked as he took a bite of the cereal that was on his spoon.

“Well, I woke up super early today! 6am to be exact, and I’ve been driving for the past 2 hours. Wanting some company, so I decided to call you.”

I heard him giggle. “Wow, so you thought of me first huh?” George asked, playing with his cereal with his spoon inside his bowl.

“That’s exactly why I called.” 

I glanced at him, allowing my eyes to be off of the road for a second. He was hiding his smile with his hand over it while holding the spoon in the same hand.

“Tsk..”

“Wot? Wot is it?” he asked with his accent.

“It’s just you. You’re being a complete nimrod.” I said. He dramatically gasped, “How dare you Sapnap?! You know what? I’m not coming to meet you guys anymore. You hurt my feelings.”