Planning Together

Dream’s POV
I wake up to only me and George in the discord call. I think Sapnap’s laptop died, which made him leave the call by accident.

I turn on my camera so I can take a look at myself. Yeesh! My hair is a mess. I hear movements from the other side.

George groans from the other side. He turns on his camera also. My eyes lit up and I blushed as I watched a sleepy George with his hair sticking up rubbing his eyes as if he just woke up too. Damit, he’s too cute!

I must’ve been staring at him for too long because I then heard George, “Dream? You good?” I snapped out of it and laughed nervously.

“Ah- Yes I am! D-did you just wake up too?” I stuttered. “Yea, I did. I must’ve stayed up too long to wake up this late.” he replied tiredly.

I smiled to myself. “Anyways, when did you fall asleep? You were the first one to knock out.” I watch him take a second to think. “I dunno. I think I fell asleep whenever you and Sapnap were talking about something. I can’t remember.”

“Really? Oh, I was just telling Sapnap how thankful and lucky I am to have you guys in my life for this long. I was getting emotional out of nowhere! I think I was too tired to function properly, haha!” I laughed. I see George smiling. He has such a contagious smile!

“Awwh, Dream! You love us!” He giggled. “Yes I do.” I replied. It came off as a joking way, but I think a part of me ment it…

“So are you gonna do anything today?” I asked, attempting to start a conversation.

“No? I don’t think so? Probably gonna train for some minecraft PVP on a random server.” George answered. “What about you?” he asked. “I think I’m just gonna enjoy my day and do nothing. I don’t have plans on doing anything for a while.” I answered.

George smiled. I couldn’t help but admire his beauty. His big smile, nice chocolate brown hair, and bright hazel eyes. Everything about him is just perfect.

George heard his dog barking from the other room. He turned his head to see what’s happening. Then I see it…

HIS SIDE VIEW!! OH MY GOD GEORGE!! Why?! Why must you do this to me? This is so unfair. I’m just dying inside while he’s trying to figure out what the hell is wrong with his dog.

“Uh, Dream? I think I gotta go. I have to take my dog out.”

“I understand! Take care!” I replied. “Seeya Dream!” I watch him smile widely and wave like a little 5 year old. The call ended and I turned off my laptop to charge it. I get up from my bed to get my day started. Well, what’s left of my day since it’s 2pm.

I go to my bathroom and brush my hair and teeth. After I’m done washing up, I go into my living room and stand at the entrance. Damn… My house is so big but so lonely at the same time…

I stand there for a few minutes thinking about what I should do today. I mean, I don’t have much to do.

I go to my kitchen and open my fridge to see what I can make to eat. I open the fridge and it turns out, I have nothing. I groan to myself because that means I have to go shopping. Great. Just when I was gonna do nothing today!

I go upstairs to get ready. I put on my green and white hoodie with my white shoes. I look for my face mask just in case if I decide to walk out with my mask on to hide my face. I always bring it around in case my anxiety gets bad before I leave my car.

I hurry up to grab my keys and walk to my car. I started my engine and began driving to Walmart. I always enjoyed driving. It’s so peaceful and I get to enjoy the environment around me. I turn on my radio and look for a song to vibe to.