The Start of a New Beginning

3rd Person POV
Dream and Sapnap facetimed George after they finally met in person.

“Wot is actually going on right now?!” Dream and Sapnap laughed at their friend’s freak out.

“Surprise shawty!” Sapnap screamed at the phone with visible jazz hands. 

George giggled at the idiots. As he was staring at his two happy American friends together, he couldn’t help but feel jealousy.

He was sad that he couldn’t be with his best friends while he was stuck in London. He wanted to be with Dream. With Sapnap..

As he got lost in his train of thought, Dream interrupted by asking “How’s it going George?!” with his big dopey smile.

George returned the smile adding, “I wasn’t doing anything until YOU called me! I can’t believe you’re there with Sapnap!”

Sapnap got in the frame with Dream. “Yea, me and Dream have all week to make out while you’re not here!” he joked. Getting a reaction from Dream. “What the hell is wrong with you?! No! We’re not! Don’t worry George.”

“Not yet.” as Sapnap winked to George, making him blush at the small action.

“Whatever! The moment I get to America with you guys, I’m gonna catch up with my cuddles and kisses.” George responded, making his two American friends laugh.

“What the hell is wrong with both of you guys?!” Dream wheezed.

“What have you guys done together since Sapnap got there?” George asked. “All Dream did was show me how empty his huge house is! It’s boring, we need to liven up this place George! Whenever you get here, we’re going furniture shopping!” Sapnap said.

Dream rolled his eyes, “Well, I mean it’s not that empty! You’re over exaggerating it.”

“Here, lemme show you!”

“What the- Sapnap?! Sap! Give me back my phone-!”

George watched as Dream struggled to get his phone from Sapnap while he flipped the camera to show Dream’s house from the inside.

All he could see was just blurs and occasionally Dream’s hands trying to take the phone back.

“So this is the living room! Pretty nice and cozy! That’s the big TV with a nice picture of baby Dream next to it. Look how cute he looks in this!” Sapnap added with a baby voice.

“STOP!” Dream shouted in embarrassment in the background.

Sapnap moved the camera and showed Dream standing in front of the couch. “That’s Dream right there! Looking like a snack that he is.” Sapnap hyped him up.

“Oh my God Sapnap!” Dream smiled as he sighed in defeat with his arms crossed.

George was giggling the whole time this was happening because of how ridiculous these two bone heads are acting. His cheeks started hurting from all of the smiling he’s done in the past 5 minutes.

“Look Dream, I’m just giving George a heads up before he comes to America. I’m just being the good friend that I am!” Sapnap boasted as he lifted his chin up. George could just see the visible embarrassment from Dream.

“In front of Dream is a nice glass table on top of a nice, fuzzy rug! And behind Dream is a white long “L” shaped sofa, which I think is pretty cool. And that’s not the only thing that’s long and white, if you know what I mean.” Sapnap said as he flipped the camera over to himself, squinting his eyes, biting his lip with his fingers cupping his chin.