Quick Game

George’s POV 
After Sapnap called us nerds, I hung up the phone and rushed to my computer. I looked up how much a plane ticket to the US will cost me and tried to find one to take me there as soon as possible. I saw the price and the earliest I could go there.

“That’s a lot of money...” I said to myself. Fuck, how am I gonna have enough money to go there and back?! How long will I be staying there anyways? Whatever, I’ll just pack a lot of clothes in case something happens.

If I buy the ticket in time, I’ll be able to book a flight to the US by next week. Dammit… I wanted to get there earlier to see him… Sapnap…

Looks like I gotta wait in order to see him. Which kinda made sense cause we literally just planned to meet up. At least I’ll be able to spend time with my best friends soon!

I call my mom to see if she can watch my dog while I’m away next week. “Hello? George?” I heard my mother asked. “Hey mum! I was wondering if you could watch my dog next week?”

“Why? Are you going somewhere next week?” she asked me. “Uh, yeah. I’m going to the US to see my friends there.” I shyly told her. She was never a fan of my wanting to go somewhere too far from London. 

“In America?! Sweetie, I love you but that’s too far! How about they come over here?” I heard her say from the phone. “Mum, it’s alright! I’m gonna be fine. I’m a grown adult.” I reassured her. 

“Yeah but you don’t really act like one.” she responded. I chuckled nervously.

“It’s okay! Trust me! I won’t be gone for long.” I said, then I heard her sigh. “How long will you be there?” she asked. Shit. I didn’t know how long. “Uhh, we never really discussed how long, but I’m sure I’ll be back as soon as possible!”

“George… You know I can’t stop you, but please be careful and aware of your surroundings there. America is different from London!” I rolled my eyes as she continued to baby me. “I’ll be fine.” I told her once more.

“Okay… I’ll watch over your dog when you’re away.” she finally gave in. “Thank you so much mum! Alright, love you! I gotta go.” I told her cheerfully. “Bye, love you too!” I hung up the call.

I put on a hoodie as I started to get ready to stream on Twitch so I can gain some money to buy my ticket.

I tweeted my twitch, knowing it’ll get a lot of attention as I started to stream. I waited for a few seconds to talk. As I saw more viewers hop in, I started greeting them.

2 hours went by and I ended the stream not too long ago. I went to see how much money was donated to me. To my surprise, it was more than enough! A beam of happiness was shot right through me as I thought of seeing Sapnap’s face for the first time in real life!

I was always attracted to Sapnap. We both met because of Dream. As we started to get to know each other more, I started to notice little details about him. 

Like how he always runs his fingers through his hair when he’s nervous, how much of a softie he really is despite how he portrays himself on the internet. Whenever we call, he’s always laying on his stomach, and how much his eyes lit up whenever we all facetime and he sees our faces after a long day…

He’s so precious but at the same time, so full of energy. I love seeing his soft side. I can tell he truly cares about me and Dream. He’s always up with the trends and memes, then makes references to every single one of them. Knowing very well that I won’t understand the majority of them.

I smiled to myself as I kept thinking about him. One day, maybe… But I can’t get ahead of myself. I don’t even know if he’s not straight! I don’t want to get my hopes up. As soon as I started reminding myself that he might be straight, my heart sank.