Back Home (Chapter 4)

Thomas POV

Oh my God. I can't believe he saw those. I should have just tossed them away. " OH MY LORD," I say out loud as far back on my bed. " My dad brought those for me. I don't ask why." I tell him as Jonah puts them back in my bag.

"Let's just watch the movie," He tells me as he gets into bed with me. I watch as he comes back cuddles with me. Jonah and I spend most of the night talking to each other and kissing each other on occasions until he we fall asleep with each other.

~~~

" THOMAS!" I hear someone shout at me. The voice is new, but there sound like they're in pain. I can't make it out with a person. I look around to see nothing. Am I dreaming?"

~~~

I jolt up really fast in my bed. When I do this Jonah wakes ups. He looks at me with concern. " Hey, Thomas are you okay?" He says to me as he sits up in the bed as well. I grab his hand and for once he feels cold and I feel hot. " I must have had a bad dream," I tell him as I look around the room. The windows in the room have the sun shining. " Well it's time to get up anyway," Jonah tells me as he also raises his body off the bed. He wraps his hand around me and kisses my cheek. " Happy Birthday," He tells me as my mouth drops.

"Oh yeah it's my birthday," I tell him as I lean on him. " DID YOUR FORGET?" He shouts at me as he waves his hands around like crazy. This makes me laugh hard. If it's my birthday that means today's our last day together. The week has gone by fast. We have spent most of the time cuddle, eating, and watching movies. I don't want this to end. " MY BAD," I tell him.

Knock Knock

Me and Jonah both look at each other. Maybe it's Brian who's knocking and if that's the case. He can't see us in the same bed. Brian is usually never here at the cabin. He's always at the mansion across the lake. Jonah gets off the bed and walks up to it. I get off the bed and run to the closet. We don't want Brian to know about us.

I shout at the closet door and watch Jonah open the bedroom door. Who would have guessed the gay guy is hiding in the closet.  The closet has little holes in it for me to watch thought, but all I can see is the outline of Johan.

"Oh hey, what are you doing here?" I hear Johan tell the person on the other side of the door. Who could it be? " How did you get my house," Jonah tells the person. Maybe I should step out now because clearly, it's not Brian. I watch as Jonah steps more into the room. " I thought I would check up on you since you haven't come to the house." I hear the voice of Tracy tell him. Of course, it's her. " Well thank you for checking up on me. If you don't mind it's a busy day for me." Jonah tells her as she walks closer to him.

What is going on? " Busy with what?" She tells him as she lays on the bed. You think she would have smelt me by now." Today's my friend's birthday and I wanted to make it a special one." He tells her as I feel my heart gets bigger. I told him he didn't have to do anything for me. " Oh the witch," She says a little bit disgusted. Why are werewolves so prejudice against other species? it makes no sense to me. " He not just a wizard. He also a Dragon and a Werewolf." He tells her to defend me. "Listen, Jonah come over to the house and we all have a good time. You can even bring that nasty pet of yours. Am not sure why you hang out with him. You know your parents would be upset if there knew you were with him. He a mutt." She tells him as I  feel my heartbreak. She just called me a pet. But before I can break out of the closet and show her a piece of me. Jonah walks up to her and grabs her. " You don't talk about my friend like that" I watch as he guides her out of the room. I think he's kicking her out of the house. I just sit in the closet with my heartbreak.

Before I know it I see the closet door open. It's Jonah standing there. He has red lipstick smudged over his mouth. " She tries to kiss me but I pushed her off. Do you want to come?" He asks me as he sits down on the ground. I look at him with wet eyes. I don't why I let things like that bug me but there do." Come here" He tells me as he lets his arms out big for me to hug him. I jump on to him and hold him tightly. " There there," He says to me as he pats my head. I don't know what I would do without him.

" Hey Thomas," Jonah tells me as I still have my head on his shoulder. " You want breakfast?" Jonah asks me as shake my head yes on his shoulder. I love him so much

~~

Today is the day I go back to my house. Yesterday for my birthday we didn't do anything special really just cuddle together and watch movies. After the whole Tracy Situation, we didn't do much. Jonah has my bags as we walk into the backyard. " I wish we can stay together longer. " Johan tells me as he places my bags on the ground. " Same but I'll see you in two days and then we get to be together for about another 9 months in the same room," I tell him as he kisses me.

" Awww" We hear Brians's voice say from inside the house. We both look at him shocked. We didn't think he was home. Now he knows. " You two are so cute." He says as he comes closer to us. " Hey don't look so surprise baby bro. I saw the way you look at Thomas as if he was a helpless gazelle" He says as he pats Jonah's face. I can tell this makes Jonah mad. Did he call me a helpless Gazelle?

" Don't look so mad Jonah. I won't say anything." Brian says to him. He won't tell. " You not going to saying anything?" I ask him. " Of course, I may be a dick but am not heartless. You have let Jonah poised your mind" Brian tells me he hugs me. " Take care of this dick for me." He whispers into my ear. Now I understand Brian. Brian is a nice person under all of his dickness and bad boy he has covering him. I watch as Brian walks back into the house.

" I hate him." He tells me as hugs me again. " He means well." I try to be through to Jonah, but all Jonah does is laugh. " Close your eyes," He tells me as he puts his hand in my pocket. I look at him as if he was crazy. " Umm, no," I tell him as grab my ward to do the portal. " NO, Thomas trust me." He says to me as he smiles really big. I don't really trust him. " Fine, I'll just show you," Jonah says to me as he pulls out a necklace out of his pocket. The necklace is a silver color at the end has a key. I wonder what the key means. A necklace like this usually means something." This is for you," He says as he hands it off to me. " THANK YOU," I tell him as I kiss him. " Why is there a key?" I ask him as I put it on. " I thought it looked cool," He says with a smile. I should have seen that coming. "I love you, " I tell him as I kiss him. I flick my ward around and start the Portal.

" Well, you better get going. I know your dad probably wants you home soon. Plus he probably wants to know if you used those condoms." He tells me as he laughs. I try not to laugh at this. I hate him. Before I walk through the portal. He grabs me and kisses me again but this time the kiss means more. We hug again as he lets me go through the portal.

When I make it to the other side I feel the portal go away. I see my backyard and surprisingly no one is there. Hum. I thought someone would be here. I walk to the back door and open it up. I walk through the door to inside the house. To see no one side. " Is anyone home?" I shout through the house as I place my bag on the couch.

" Yeah, just your best friend." I hear some say behind me. When I turn around I see Jessica. Jessica has flowers in her hair and her bright red hair has blonde highlights now. When I see her I run full speed at her. We hug each other so tightly that we almost kill each other.  " I missed you so much,"  I tell Jessica. " Same, " she says as she guides me to the coach." Where's my family?" I say to her as I look around. " Your grandfather went out to meet up with some guy to get supernatural ingredients, and then your mom and dad went to go pick up Alex from the police station." She says to me as she grabs a glass of water from the table. Alex got in trouble? It's going to be fun a couple of days before we head to school. " Well, Thomas we have so much to talk about. Are you ready?" She tells me as she takes another sip of water. She was gone the whole summer so she has a lot to talk about. I've just missed her so much.