Broken Love (Chapter 12)

Thomas POV

"Are you joking with me?" I ask Jessica and Mark. We are trying to study in the lobby of the dorms for Supernatural 101. I watch as there shake their heads no at me. That's one of the craziest things I have ever heard. "Run by that me again" I need to know everything. " So if a wolf bites a VAMPIRE, the vampire will perish due to a poison," Mark says to us as he reads out of the book. "Except if a Tribreed blood is given to save the vampire." Jessica finishes Mark's sentence. She shows me the book that says all of this. Apparently, a good chunk of Vampires dies a year to this because there is usually no cure. Of course another thing my family never taught me about my history. Looking at my friend's faces I can tell there didn't know either. "Why does this keep happening to me" I place my hands on my face. I feel like everyone is lying to me. Why can't my family tell me the truth about me? I look up to see Blade and Drake walking together up the stairs. I make eye contact with Blade. I watch as he shows his fangs to me. With a look of hungry in his eyes. He puts his fangs away and turns to walk away before giving me one final smirk. "I hate him so much," Jessica says out loud. She must have seen it too. I also strongly dislike that man. Mark turn around too late to see anything. "Dame I'm always missing the good stuff." we all laugh at his comment. Indeed, he never seems to be there when shit goes down. Maybe that's for the better.

I look up again to see Jonah. He entered the building by himself. I watch as he starts to head toward us. "Oh shit," I say as I start to pack my things up as fast as possible. Jessica looks up to roll her eyes. It's only been a week but it still feels like it's brand new to me. Jessica is still the only one who knows. Mark turns around a little confused. He doesn't know anything that happens. "Thomas!" Jonah shouts at me. He noticed me putting my belongings away. I try to ignore him. "Thomas?" I can hear his voice right behind me. Dame, he was fast. I Turn around to see him standing right there. "Can we speak?" "no" I respond to him fast. "Thomas please," He says to me again. He sounds more irritated. I haven't seen him like this in a while. "He said NO," Mark tells him firmly. I see Mark get in between us. Mark has a look of fire in his eyes. "I was speaking to Thomas," he says directly to Mark. As there make direct eye contact. There kinda puffy their chests out. "Jonah! Mark! Stop please" I say to them. There both look at me a little confused. "Jonah we can talk," I say to him. He gets a small smile on his face. "Thomas?" Jessica says to me. "No way," Mark says on top of her comment. "Guys I will be fine," I say to them. I know Jonah, he won't hurt me. Even if it might seem like it, he would never hurt me... At least physically. I look back at Jonah who guides me to the back entrance of the dorm to the outdoors.

Jonah turns guilds me into a hidden nook of the building. "Oh, this isn't creepy at all." we both laugh at my comment. We both want there in the nook for a second without saying anything else. "Thomas... Can we talk about... Us" He says to me with saddened eyes. It is nearly impossible not to look into his eyes but can manage not to. " Now you want. I thought you just want to cut me off." I say to him with hate in my voice. "Thomas, I have no choice," he says to me. He said the same dame thing last time. "Again with no choice. You always have a choice" I tell him as I lean against the wall of the building. "Thomas you know I don't... I didn't come here to fight" He says to me trying to clear his throat. Is he about to cry? "What is it then," I ask him. What could it possibly be? " I overheard that Vampire jerk," he says before I stop him. "Blade? He has a name" I tell him. "Well Blade is planning to hurt you," he says to me. I wish I could say am shocked. "Oh? Cool" Is all I say to that. "That's it, Thomas!" he seems pretty mad about my reaction. It seems like half the school hates me so it's not shocking that Blade feels that way. "Well, what did he say" He looks at me confused. "He said we have to make him pay. And he said it to his brother and that Dylan." "Okay but did ever say my name?" I ask him back. "Well...no," He says to me. I sign very loudly. "Jonah really? You're making an assumption based on nothing... What is this really about?" I ask him. I get off the wall and I look at him. He facing toward the floor. "Jonah?" I say to him. I place my hand on his shoulder and he quickly shrugs off. "I just wanted to see you again look at me... Ever since... you haven't been able to look me in the eyes... every time you look at me... all I see is pain...and hurt." he examines me taking deep breaths. He is facing the ground, his eyes haven't budged yet. I feel bad but at the same time, it's his fault. I shouldn't feel bad for my feelings, based on his actions. "Jonah? There is still time to fix this." I say to him as I place my hand on his shoulder. This time is not meant with distance. "No Jonah, that's where you're wrong." He says to me. He looks at me for the first time. I can see tears in his eyes. I never see tears in his eyes. "Thomas you were lucky you grew up freely. Without pressure and trust to be the Alpha. You don't understand that I can't say no to my dad, the Alpha." Jonah passionately explained back to me. He grabs my hand from his shoulder. He grabs it a bit rough. Am not sure what he is going to do next. But I'm surprised when he kiss my hand. I feel the warmth that I have been missing. But it quickly disappears when he leaves. I watch as he walks away from me. I miss him, I really do miss him. I wish things can go back to the way things were.

"Whoa, that's enough to make me cry too" I hear a familiar voice say to me. I turn and am shocked to see Brain. Wait what. He hands me a napkin. I didn't know what the napkin is for until I feel wetness on my cheek. I must have been crying. I gladly take the napkins from his hand and start to dry my eyes. "What are you doing here?" I ask him. Last thing I remember he shouldn't be here. "My family decided I should come back to school to keep an eye on Jonah." He says to me. He walks in front of me where Jonah stand a moment ago. "Oh, great a spy," I say as try to laugh but it ends up coming out harsh because of my tears. "Listen give it time, things can change," Brain says to me. I roll my eyes at him. "Sure," I tell him finally composing myself enough to speak normally. "You never know," He says to me. I watch as he walks away probably to talk to Jonah. Not surprised that Brain's words didn't make me feel much better. If my life couldn't get any more complicated.

"Thomas?" I hear Marks's's voice call from behind me. I turn around to see Mark walking towards me. "Dang, why did y'all walk so far away from the exit." I laugh at his comment. "Sorry" "Thomas. There's nothing to be sorry about. I'm just checking up on you" He says to me as he hands me the notebook I left at the table. "Jessica is up in her room; she said she has a date to get ready for." He says to me. He then passes me my backpack. "Oh?" I say to him. I didn't know Jessica had a date tonight with her boyfriend. She must have told me when I wasn't paying attention. In her defense, I have been very distracted this week. "Yeah weird, you want to come up to my room we can continue to study vampire history," he asks me. I shake my head yes towards him. With Vampire and Poltergeists being added to the school, their history was added to our studies. Also with the last half being missed by most of the class last year, we have to relearn things. I don't mind it but I know other students are pissed. "Let's get something to eat first," I say to him. "I 100% agree with that statement," He says to me very loudly. I can't but laugh at him. I can tell he is trying to make me feel better, and it's working for the most part.

~~~

I have released a new book called "A New Magical Start" If you get a chance I would appreciate it if you could read it and give it a star if you like it. Here's a small synopsis of it.

"Edmundo is a foreign exchange student He moved to the US after his parents died from an unknown cause. Edmundo's family are magic users. He's going to have a hard time adjusting since his aunts don't believe in using magic.

School won't come easy either for Edmundo being the new kid. Trying to balance his magic won't be easy. Especially dealing with his feelings for a star football player. At least he meets a smart girl that helps him out.

Edmundo is going to do whatever he can to keep himself and his friends and family safe from the danger he feels coming."