Fairness (Chapter 8)

Thomas POV

How did this happen? Am so confused I thought that there still had a while before there came to our school. Am not sure how am feeling about this. I always believe every kid deserves a chance, but for some reason feel a little scared. Like something is going to happen, I just feel it in my gut. "Why" is all I can manage to say to my mom. " Someone convinced the magic council the switch it up. Your Aunt has no idea who" My mom says as she walks over to me and places a hand on me. I have so many questions and by the look on Jessica's face, I can see she does too.

" But your aunt already has something planned out already she just has to enact her plan. So she little stressed since school starts soon." She tells me as she takes a long breath after she is done talking. I shouldn't be judging there are kids just because they're vampires doesn't change anything about them. My mom has taught me so much better than that. " I can see why, that's less than a week from now," Jessica tells me, my mom. I just can't believe this is all happening right now. I need to calm myself. "I think it is cool," Alex says out of know where. The first thing Alex has said this whole time. I watch as my brother with secrets goes back upstairs to keep them more hidden. Sometimes I don't understand him but I wish I did.

~~~

"THOMAS!" I hear a genderless voice call out to me again. The voice I've heard before but never something I still can't recognize. The voice sounds far off and gone like time has made it slowly disappear. I try to get up and look to see where the voice is coming from but nothing, it's all black. I want, no need a face to know what happens."

~~~

I wake up fast and in sweat, my body got and warm. I feel weird. I had another bizarre dream but I still don't know what it means. Who's voice is that? Why can't I connect with anything and how come I don't see anything while being a dreaming?

Before I can continue thinking about my dream I remember what day it is. The day we go back to school. I can't wait to see everyone again. Before I can continue to think about the dream by mind races to my friends and my Boyfriend. I can't wait to see him again. I've missed him in the short amount of time since I last see him. I also remember about the vampires but I will not treat them madly or any of the sort. I hate being treated like that so I won't act like that. I just can't wait to start the school year with hopefully less chance of death this year.