Lake House (Chapter 1)

Thomas POV

" Are you fully pack?" My mom asks me as I grab my duffel bag and head downstairs to the kitchen. My mom is in the kitchen with my dad. " Yes I am," I tell her as I drop the bag next to the back door. " is your bedroom clean?" my mom asks me as she walks over to the fridge. She opens it up and pulls out little sandwiches. " Yes mom," I tell as I look into our cabinets for a water bottle to take with me.

"Well do you want something to eat." my mom asks me. I reach into one of the cabinets to find a Hamilton water bottle that I got was year in New York City. I go over to the sink and start to fill up my water bottle. " No am good. Sky took me to a birthday lunch." I tell her as I cap my bottle. My birthday is coming up in two days. I will be 17 years old. She has been like this for the past week. She Is nervous about letting me go to Jonah's summer cabin for the weekend. " Are you sure?" She asks me again but this time my dad answers the question.

She has also been stressing out because my grandfather just got back into town yesterday and he has no plan on leaving. It looks to be that he is going to stay with us again. So my mother has been making sure everything has been done around the house so he doesn't say anything about it.

"Honey he's fine. The Road family is a good pack." My dad says trying to ensure her. My dad meets tons of different packs all over the world. So am not surprised he knows Jonah's family pack. " It's just that they live in Texas and we live in Washington State." She tells us as I roll my eyes. " Mom his Cabin is in Colorado. It's not in Texas. " I tell her again. Her face lights up. " Oh yeah, I Forget." She says happily to me.

Beep Beep

I look down at my phone to see Jonah text me.

Boyfriend❤️
Am ready for you to come when you ready. The house is all ready for a great week by our sleeves.

When I see the message my face lights up. I haven't been able to see him since the end of school. Of course, we have been facetiming each other almost every day, but it's just not the same. I really miss him. I can't wait to see him.

Boyfriend❤️
I'll be there soon. I can't wait to see you.

I sent it back to him.

To get there am going to teleport. I know am still underage but it's an easy way to get there. Besides both my parents okay it.

" Am about to leave to his house " I tell my mom and dad in the kitchen as I head to the backyard. I pick up my bags on the way out. " Wait, Thomas" I hear a shout from upstairs. It sounds like Adam. I watch as Adam walks down the stairs case to me. " Am going to miss you little bro" He tells me as he hugs me. Adam got a job at the Wizard Council as a Bad Wizard Catcher, so he about to move out of the house to make sure we stay safe. He has always wanted to be a Bad Wizard Catcher since he was young. My grandfather used to be one before he made it on the Wizard Council. Adam has been training since he started school to become one and now he is one. " Am going to miss you too" I tell him as I hug him back. He is leaving tomorrow for his new place so won't really get to see him often. He lets go and goes back upstairs.

" I think I better get now," I tell my parents as hug them. " We see you in a week baby." She tells me as she hugs me tight. I don't know why she is acting like she is going to see me again until next summer. When I get back from Jonah's house we still have two more days till school starts. " You too mom," I tell her as I walk outside. " Have a good birthday "my mom says as my dad shuts the back door. He is also outside as well. I think this means he wants to tell me something important.