A Fairie's Summer (Chapter 5)

Thomas POV

I know Jessica has been gone all summer so she has a lot to tell me. It's been only two months but she looks so different. Her hair is almost a completely different color. This whole summer has been weird without her. I have missed her so much. The flowers in her hair bring out the blue in her eyes.

"Well, how was Belgium?" I ask her. I watch as her face grows large with a smile. " Tommy you have never seen so many fairies in one place before. There were so many. Even Keegan had fun" She says as she takes a sip of water. I forget Keegan I had also gone with her family to Belgium. " Are you sure he's a fairly and not a wolf?" I ask as I walk over to my kitchen and pull out the loft of bread. Am getting a little snacking. Jessica gets up and follows me into the kitchen. " He just built differently," She says we both laugh a little too hard. I grab the jar of peanut butter and the jar of Nutella. " You want one?" I tell her as I start to pull slices of bread out of the loft. " You know that really unhealthy for you." She says to me in her monthly voice. " Do you want one or not?" I ask her. " Yeah," she says as we both laugh.

" So did you learn anything new?" I ask her I start to make our sandwiches. She looks at me with a huge smile that goes to both of her cheeks. I can tell she has been waiting for me to ask her that. " Well, I learn that every fairly has a special power." She tells me. A special power? I wonder what's Jessica then? " What's your power then?" I ask her as I pass the sandwich to her. She looks at me weird when I ask this. " Well Geokinesis is my special power but I can learn other things down the line like Healing or telepathy. I wonder if she can control her powers well " She says as she talks with her mouth full. Geokinesis I believe is being able to control earth things like trees and plants. At least she doesn't get anything weird. " THAT'S COOL, can you control your powers well?" I tell really loud as I eat my sandwich. " Umm, I can make a flower in my hand if that's anything. I also find out that fairies are naturally lucky creatures." She says as we both look at each other. Then we both start laughing out of nowhere. " If your lucky then why did I almost die like 10 times lasted year?" I tell her we both laugh harder. I love Jessica but there's no way she is lucky.

Before anything else could be said I watch out as the front door slams up. Then in walks a pissed of Alex. Alex's long blue hair has been cut down to just have a small patch of hair on his head. Alex has fire marks all over his chest. His shirt is missing in some spots due to the fire. I can tell it was fire because of the black around his clothes. Alex is a fire dragon so I hope he didn't hurt anyone. Then Alex runs up the stairs to his room.

" Alex get back here " I hear my dad yell from outside of the house. I can tell from his voice he is not pleased one bit. When my dad walks into the house he chases Alex up the stairs to his room. Right after him is my mom. She shuts the door softly as she leans against it. " Hey mom," I tell her as she looks at me with a smile. She has a tear in her eye that she wipes away. She walks towards us. " Hello, Tommy Boy," she says as she kisses me on the cheek. Her lips feel soft against my skin. " How was your trip?" She asks me as she sits down with us at the table. She takes the other half of my sandwich. She eats it right in front of me. Traitor. She doesn't really like us eating unhealthy food often. So it's weird that she is eating my sandwich. Maybe she's eating because she is sad about Alex.

" Am going to order Pizza for dinner since I don't really feel like cooking tonight" She says as I and Jessica look at each other shocked. " IS THE GREAT DEAN BUYING PIZZA?" I say to her as a shock as possible. My mom hates when we eat unhealthy food and one of the victims of no unhealthy food is pizza. So this comes as a surprise to both of us. " Yes, I am. Don't make me change my mind," she says to us. Jessica and I both shake our heads up and down fast. We want pizza so we are not going to argue back. I watch as my mom gets up and starts to dial the pizza people.

" Pizza beats the food I've been eating," Jessica says to me. " What have you been eating?" I ask her. Jessica needs to have food in her system at all times if not then she gets hangry. " We only ate vegetables. Don't get me wrong there made the vegetables taste good but I need some meat!" she says as she slams her hand on the table. " Okay calm down Hannibal," I tell her as a joke but she doesn't find it very funny. She looking right into my soul, It's a little creepy.

" HEY, where's Sky and Adam?" She asks me as I get up from the table and head back into the living room. She following right behind me. " Well Sky is seeing someone new, so she probably with them," I tell her as we both sit on the couch. " Boy, she, or them?" she asks me as I laugh a bit. " Them," I tell her. My sister has really never had a label on her sexuality. " Adam got a job as a Bad wizard catcher," I tell her as she smiles. " Well good for him. He's always want to be one." She tells me as I grab the remote. " Umm, no guest gets to decide what to watch." She tells me as she yanks the remote out of my hand. She grabbed it so fast I had no time to react. How did she get so fast?

" So tell me," She says to me. What is she talking about? " About your trip. I know every time we would send letters to each other you would mention you and Jonah's trip." She says to me. "Did I really talk about the trip that much?" I ask her? " YES," She says shouting at me. " Well did you guys do the thing," she says to me as she points the remote at me. She talking about sex. " No," I tell her as I lay on her lap. " Really I thought you two would have done the nasty." She says as we both laugh out loud. " He's not ready yet and am not sure if am ready either," I tell her as she puts the remote down. She puts her hand in my hair and starts to pet me. "You and Nick did the nasty right?" She says to me. Why is she talking about him? Sadly it didn't end well for me when I was with him. " YES," I tell her in an angry voice. " Well just don't let anyone including Jonah make you feel pressure to have sex," she tells me with the most love in her voice she can make. I would never feel pressured to do something I don't want to do but am just glad she tells. " I know," I tell her as I put my hand in her hand.

Then I hear loud footsteps coming from upstairs. I also hear a door shut. Maybe it's my dad leaving Alex's room? I should probably check on Alex to make sure he's okay. " Am going to check on Alex. I'll be right back," I tell Jessica as I stand up. " Are sure that's a good idea?" She ask me as I walk towards to stairs. " Yeah of course, what's the worst that can happen," I tell her as I walk up to Alex's room. Hopefully, I didn't make a bad decision by going to talk to him.