A Start of A Tell (Chapter 7)

Blade POV

I look around at the small room empty room that's been my home for over four weeks now. The room isn't actually empty there's a bed, closet, desk, and old tv from the early 2000s that has a huge back. But the walls are empty with no color. Definitely not what I'm used to. Am used to a big house with staff and things to do. But we have to keep on the down-low while we're here, so a big house would not work out in our favor.

My dad said we were only going to be here for about a week. He said we should be able to go back home in a week now it's been over a month and it doesn't look like we will be able to go home any time soon. So we're stuck in some state in American near the Rocky Mountains. I guess the good about this Cabin is the woods behind the house. I can hunt as much as I want without getting into trouble. I don't have to worry about overeating the Animals like back home in England.

I reach in my suitcase and put out a small four by four England flag. This reminds me of the home. Back in England, I didn't have many friends there that were human. We try to keep the vampire side a secret to our neighbors so no one would try to hunt us down. England has had a huge Vampire Hunter issues the past five years. This last we had half of our clan taken out with their families. Families with kids were murder in cold blood. Most Hunters are Witches and some are Werewolves. This is funny because history has painted it as Werewolves hated us the most when it's Actually witches and Warlocks. After this past year and here a couple of rumors that we were next, my dad decided that we must leave for our home.

England has been know to never really wanted the vampire to live in their country. Ever since the Power treaty was signed in 1952. It gave us a lot more freedom as vampires it overruled the treaty of Clontarf. The treaty Clontarf was signed after the Werewolf and Vampire Wars. The treaty made it to where we could only drink Animal blood and if we close to a werewolf then there were allowed to kill the vampire. This treaty was unjust and unfair. That's when the Treaty of Power was made it gave us vampires and a couple of other creatures the same rights as every other most supernature beings.

England at the time was one of the Countries most outspoken about not letting Vampires have the same rights. Of course, the Human race has no idea this happens. History has not been kind to us. There is no Supernatural school in the world except two that accept vampires. Elk Valley School for Boys in Singapore and Silverleaf High School in Tasmanian. We don't go to Elk because it's only for boys and my mom wants my whole family including my sister to be able to go to the same school, and Silverleaf doesn't want the kids of the Vampire Council leader. So we stuck hiding our true selves and going to normal school. I know Saints is starting a new plan to open the school up more for more supernatural creatures to give them chance to go to school like Vampires. But we still have a while before we could go there.

I blame history and witches for giving us such a bad look. Witches have done nothing to us but make us slowly disappear. There have killed so many of us or made us look bad to everyone else.

"Blade Lazarus get down here now" I can hear my mom shout at me from downstairs. My mom just broke me from my train of thought. I have is sure with always thinking about everything to the point I last hours just sitting in my room writing and talking to myself. My sister says I don't need friends because I can have a full conversation in my head. She also told me that it gives me a resting bitch face. " Coming mom" I yell back towards her. I walk downstairs to see my mom, younger sister, older brother, and my dad? He's usually never home. So whatever he doing here must be important.

" What's going on," I ask my dad as he drinks a red liquid. I can smell O- from here. He's drinking human blood. It's must be a special occasion then. My family doesn't want us to rely on only drinking Human blood so we mostly consume animal blood. Even though after the treaty of Power we're able to drink the blood of humans again but my family decided to mostly drink Animal blood. So human blood is only for special occasions.

" I did it," He said as he grabs the bag next to him. He pulls out blood bags and a couple of glasses. My mom starts to smile like a mad man as he pours herself a glass of blood. All my siblings are just staring at them with a blank expressions. My dad has made no sense whatsoever. I think my dad finally understands that we have no clue what there are talking about because my dad decides to clarify. " I was able to convince the Saints school to let the vampires come a year earlier than expected." My dad says as he lifts his glass up as my mom's followers suit.

My dad has done the impossible. So am heading to a normal supernatural school? How was he able to do that? How is the supernatural community going to think of this? I have so many questions to ask him.

My dad seems a little under impressed by our reactions because he puts his glass down. " A thanks dad for giving us a proper supernatural education would nice." He says to us as he leaves his glass around so much to prove a point that he spills some blood on the ground. That's no worry our disposable trashcan will lick it up. My 9-year-old dog Staffordshire Bull Terrier. He's just a normal dog so drinking blood is probably a bad idea. " TUBS DONT DRINK THAT" I yell at him as I push him away from my foot.

" Blade and Drake get your bags ready you start school next week." My dad says as he jugs his glass of blood and goes in for a second glass. I look at my sister, Kieran, to see that she looks a bit sad. She still has two more years both she go to Saints.

" So we're staying here forever?" Drake says. He is the first person to say anything. Drake always has strong opinions like the whole family does but he is the most vocal about them. according to my parents am next most vocal but I don't think that's true." Yes," Is all my dad says as he drinks his drink. I can tell Drake looks pissed but I know deep now he is happy about getting a fresh start. Drake was always getting into fights at school, so I can tell he ready for a new start or a new group of people to fight who knows? Whatever he is feeling he going to hide. So he hands to glass to my mom for her to drink and held it upstairs to his room.

" I think it's cool that you guys get to go to a supernatural school. While am stuck going a normal school. " Kieran says to me as she sits on the couch and drinks her drink. " Blade?" My dad says as he puts his hand on my shoulder. For the first time in my life I don't know I felt about this. I don't know what to think. I have questions, feelings, and opinions but I don't understand them still. So all I do is shake my head to my dad. Which I know will please him because it always does.