XXX

~1 year later~

After the wedding, Wolfie had bought the Vaile Mansion. The house was now both of yours and was beautiful. Shortly after, you quit your job and graduated from college. You and Wolfie had plenty of money after he had a smash hit opera. You were very supportive of his career and he was teaching you piano. You had also sold your old home and was living full time with your husband.

Wolfie had gained citizenship and his parents were now living in a house in Independence. Leopold was helping his son with music and Wolfie was rising in the classical music scene. He had written many Operas and symphonies for the Opera theatres and so forth.

What was the most amazing thing though, that was in the second month of marriage, very unexpectedly you became pregnant. It wasn't planned, but you and Wolfie were extremely excited to meet your new child. About four months in, you found out you were having a little girl. Wolfie was even more excited and happy if that was possible. He painted the baby's room pink and put in everything that she would need.

So, on May 15th, in the early morning, a healthy little baby girl was born. She was 7 pounds and 4 ounces and was perfect. You and Wolfie had decided on the name Martha Maria Mozart. She was absolutely lovely and beautiful, her eyes made you smile.

You were now sitting in the living room with your little daughter on your chest watching the fireplace and had some calming music in the background. Martha was almost asleep and you were just in pure bliss. It was warm and Martha was slobbering on you a little, but you didn't mind it. You just loved her so much.

After a while, you heard the door open and Wolfie walked in quietly. He sat down beside you quietly, making sure not to awake the baby. He came up and kissed your hair. He was so sweet. He took one of his hands and brushed it gently across the baby's back.

"How are you doing, my love?" Wolfie asked.

"Great." You said, smiling. Wolfie then kissed you again. You knew life would always be great like this with Wolfie in it.

~The End~

Note: I don't want to sound braggish but I'm honestly proud of myself for writing this much. Thank you to everyone who has read this. Sending you lots of love. :)