XIII

You went home after that and did some chores. You vacuumed, washed some dishes, some laundry, and made the home's beds. You spent the rest of your time in your room just browsing the internet, like most people when they were bored.

You had convinced your mother to go to dinner with her friends that night. Mainly because you wanted to be alone when Mozart came over, and she didn't need to know about the relationship, she would just go blabbing it to the world and then it'd by some crazy chance reach Mozart's father and everything would come tumbling down to a pile of ashes. It wasn't that you didn't love your mother, you just needed a lot of personal space and privacy, and when you told her personal things she'd end up telling someone and you'd be embarrassed. Another reason was that this was your first relationship, you knew most firsts ended in heartbreaks and you didn't want to get your hopes up too high just to see it come crashing down like an ocean wave.

You sat on the couch and stared at the clock like it was your mortal enemy. Mozart said he'd be over at 7pm and you could barely wait. You bounced your knee and breathed heavily. Your family's couch was old and made of worn-out leather. Your little cat as a baby had clawed it and basically ripped up the leather. It was still comfortable to sit on though. It brought back fond, warm memories of your childhood friends, father, your mother reading you stories from the Bible, and many other things that made your heart flutter.

The clock read 6:50 pm, but it felt like time seemed to stop or as if it never existed. You wanted to see Mozart and have long conversations with him about everything in particular. You wondered where he would take you, considering where he had taken you last night, you bet it was probably good.

You got up slowly and pushed back one of the curtains in the living room. You looked out for a while and then saw a car coming up. It drove towards your house and parked in the driveway. You smiled, pulled back the curtain and opened the front door. Mozart got out of his car and you waved him over through the clear door. He walked up the stairs and you opened the door for him. Once he was in you closed the door behind him.

Mozart took your hands and smiled.

"Y/N, my dear, I've missed you! We have the whole night to ourselves, what would you like to do?" He asked, then giving you a hug. It was long and tight. You could tell he liked physical touching.

"I really don't have any ideas. I was thinking you could choose. I think you're good at those things." You said, taking his hands and sitting down on the couch with him. You probably bet Wolfie had never been in such a small house before, but he seemed to be comfortable with it. You were glad he didn't seem to care about those things.

"Well, I have an idea, but you have to be willing to do something a little risky for me, alright, my y/n?" Wolfie said, his eyes gleaming at you.

"I guess that'd be okay, as long as it's not extremely illegal." You said, smirking at him a bit. You had noticed Mozart had a thing for sneaking in after hours.

"Tonight, at the Opera house, is closed, but I know a way in, and I think it'd make great practice for you to get used to the setting of a large stadium, and I think it'd be very romantic." Mozart said. You were surprised that he would suggest doing something to that high of a degree. You knew it was illegal, but it sounded like fun, and it'd be good practice for you to get used to the setting of a large building.

"Well, I think it's very risky, but if you promise me we won't get caught, then yes, that sounds like fun." You said, giving him a smile of love. You liked how Wolfie wasn't scared to do somewhat dangerous things.

"I promise you, we won't get caught, I've done it many times before and no one caught me. It's so much nicer when you're the only person in the whole theater. It's even more beautiful and you can appreciate the art more." Wolfie said, pulling you up with him.