Chapter 1: Arrival

>(2021, January 20th, Los Angeles, 8: 00 PM)

JUNKYARD - NIGHT

A garbage truck was starting to smash garbage, while the man inside the truck was smoking a cigarette. While he was minding his own business, a spark of lighting started in the sky. As the light was sparking, a body fell from the sky and hit the ground. The garbage man opened his door to look at the commotion, only to see a naked and buff man slowly getting up. The buff man looked around and walked away, out of the garbage man's sight. The man noticed a group of young smokers, and walked towards them.

SMOKER #1

Yeah man, she was all up in my crib. Even though I did want some of that bitches booty, she was just a slut.

SMOKER #2

Damn bro, maybe I should get some of her ass man.

SMOKER #3

Shut the fuck up dude.

The mysterious man walks up to the group.

SMOKER #1

Well, Well, Well. We got a nude one, probably a desperate man slut.

SMOKER #2

HAHAHAHA! Nice one dude!

BUFF MAN

Give me your clothes, now.

The gentlemen oppose to the demand they just heard, and slowly get into a defending position.

SMOKER #1

PFFFT- Nice one. But, uhhh well you can go away now.

The man just stands there, with a blank expression.

SMOKER #2

HEY! YOU HEARD HIM! GET YOUR UGLY ASS OUT OF-

The man grabbed the young smoker, and threw his hand against a bolder.

SMOKER #1

OH SHIT- YOU FUCK!

The smoker attacks him, only to get his back spinal cord broken.

SMOKER #3

OH JESUS, OH GOD HERE TAKE IT!

One of the poor helpless smokers gave up his clothes to the man, The man walks away with his clothes and leaves his friend's bodies where they were killed. Including the smoker who gave him his clothes.

OLD ALLEY WAY - NIGHT

A drunk man was sitting on a garbage bag drinking a famous vodka, he kept drinking even though a spark in the sky started to flash. After awhile of flashing, another body fell from midair. It was another male, as he slowly got up he grunted from the pain after what he just experienced. He slowly walks over to the homeless man on the garbage, while naked.