Chapter 13: Terminated

(Los Angeles, CyberDyne Factory, 2:00 AM)

CYBERDYNE FACTORY - NIGHT

I slowly regain counsiness, and I start to move my leg. My leg was still hurting incredibly bad. I slowly move myself across the floor, and as I crawl I see Robbie's body. I do my best to crawl towards him, and I grab his arm.

KEGAN

R-Robbie! R-ROBBIE!

Out of nowhere I hear Brooke's voice.

BROOKE

KEGAN!

ASSYA

You're OK!

Brooke crouches down next to me, and Assya stands infront of us.

KEGAN

Robbie...

ASSYA

Is he...

BROOKE

I don't know...

KEGAN

OH GOD...PLEASE...

BROOKE

Kegan...I'm sorry...

Assya had her phone, and looked hopeful.

ASSYA

GUYS! THE POLICE ARE ON THEIR WAY!

BROOKE

You got a signal?

ASSYA

YEAH!

KEGAN

H-How?

ASSYA

I don't know, BUT I KNOW WE'RE GONNA BE OK-

As Assya said that a hand grabs her throat and picks her up, it breaks her neck and throws her off the platform.

BROOKE

OH SHIT! KEGAN! RUN!

I got up and slowly limped away. The cyborg stared at Brooke, and I kept running until I tripped and fell of the platform. I hit my injured leg on the platform under me, and I hold my leg from the pain.

KEGAN

A-AH! GOD-

I slowly pick myself up when I hear a loud bam, and I stay in my spot. The cyborg drops right behind me and reaches for me, and I start to push through the pain to crawl. I look behind me and see the cyborg following close behind me, and I try to pick up my pace.

KEGAN

GOD, WHY CAN'T YOU JUST DIE!

It reaches for my foot, and rips my jeans.

KEGAN

AHHH!!!

I find an edge and drop myself, leaving more pain onto my leg. I use all the strength I have left to pull myself on a convayor belt, and I look behind me as I roll down it. Suddenly, the cyborg pulls itself up and rips another hole in my jeans. I don't know how much more pain I can take, but I wasn't going to let myself die.