Chapter 11: Diner Execution

(Los Angeles, Big Cabin, 12:00 AM)

BIG CABIN MOTEL - NIGHT

As me and Robbie were laying next to eachother exposed, I got alittle hungry so I got up and put on some jeans and a jacket. I walked over to him, and gave him a slight kiss.

ROBBIE

Love you...

KEGAN

You too.

I slowly open the door, and walk downstairs to the Diner part of the building. I walk through the glass pailed doors, and I see Assya and Brooke eating at one of the booths. I walk over and sit next to them.

BROOKE

Hey!

ASSYA

Hi Kegan...

KEGAN

Hey guys!

They had a bowl of french fries in the middle of the table while, Brooke was using her phone.

KEGAN

I'm suprised you two are still up.

BROOKE

Assya wasn't tired.

KEGAN

Oh...

I decided to grab a french fry, and taste it. A little spicy.

BROOKE

What's our next move?

KEGAN

I think we were going to head in town, and head to Cyberdines or whatever it was.

BROOKE

Is that, a way we can stop it?

KEGAN

Robbie says we could so...I would assume so.

BROOKE

Well, I hope Robbie's right.

KEGAN

Same here.

After awhile of nibbiling on fries, I got a little thirsty.

KEGAN

I'm going to grab a water.

BROOKE

Alright.

I got up from the booth and walked into the hallway leading to the diner's serving counter.

KEGAN

Hello...?

I turned the corner, and saw a body driping blood onto the floor.

KEGAN

Oh my god...

I heard a loud plain of glass break, and I immediately hide behind a counter beside the body. I slowly look over the counter and see the same cyborg back at the police station, I almost bursted out a scream but I held my mouth as tight as I could.