Chapter 12: Cyberdyne Systems

(Los Angeles, Cyberdyne Factory, 1: 30 AM)

CYBERDYNE FACTORY - NIGHT

We run through the halls, trying every single door we could find. Brooke and Anya were carrying Robbie while Assya was following behind, I was trying every door we came across.

ANYA

KEGAN!

KEGAN

I'M TRYING!

I found one door that almost opened, but it was jammed.

KEGAN

NOT THROUGH HERE!

Assya runs ahead and finds an old busted door, she pulls it open.

ASSYA

What about this!?

I run towards her.

KEGAN

Perfect...GUYS!

They made thier way towards the door, but with a small glance the cyborg was right beind them.

ASSYA

GUYS HURRY!

KEGAN

OH god...HURRY! Assya, go through!

ASSYA

O-OK!

She walks through the door, and I do too. Getting ready to close it, once they get inside. They quickly outsped the cyborg and ran through.

KEGAN

NOW ASSYA!

We both push it shut but with the cyborg's force on it's push, it almost breaks the door open. Me and Assya keep it closed while Anya comes over, and puts a board on it to block it.

BROOKE

OK, let's go! NOW!

As the cyborg smashes itself agaisnt the door, we ran through a sort of console room.

ROBBIE

Wait...

ANYA

What are you doing!?

Robbie begans to press buttons and levers that Iv'e never seen, and I was also confused on what he was doing.

ROBBIE

It'll give us cover, so it won't be able to track us.

Machines around the building began to move and turn on.

ANYA

Ok, NOW can we go!

ROBBIE

NO, we need to split up, It can't follow all of us at once. Assya, if you run down that gate there is a underfence you can hide in. Go there.

ASSYA