001

Info Key:

(Y/N) = your name

(L/N) = last name 

(n/n) = nickname

(h/c) = hair colour

(h/l) = hair length

(h/t) = hair type

(e/c) = eye colour

(s/c) = skin colour

(l/c) = lip colour

(f/c) = favourite colour

(f/fl) = favourite flower

No one's P.O.V.

Everyone's eyes seemed to be glued on one girl. Her name? (Y/N) (L/N). As she happily skipped through the school corridor, people couldn't seem to stop staring at her. Her (h/l) (h/t) (h/c) hair was pulled back into a t-ponytail with a (f/c) (f/fl) clip (if your hair is too short, it has the clip holding back part of it), her doe-like (e/c) eyes held a beautiful kindness in them, her (s/c) skin was smooth and her full (l/c) lips were curved into a breath taking smile. She walked into her classroom 1-5 with a bright smile and happy-go-lucky attitude. She sat down next to her childhood friend, Hitoka Yachi. Everyone felt jealous of the short blonde girl since she got to sit beside (Y/N). "Hey Toka-chan! How are you?" (Y/N) asked the shy girl. Soon, both girls were having a quiet but still nice conversation. The teacher walked in and both girls stopped talking.

Time skip (After school)

"I've gotta go Toka-chan! I signed up for the boys volleyball club as a manger and have to be there today." (Y/N) explained. "That's fine (n/n)-chan! I'll see you tomorrow!" Yachi said before (Y/N) ran off.

Time skip (to the gym)

(Y/N) walked into the gym and saw 5 boys. 3 of them were talking to one and the last one was sneaking behind the 3. "Hello?" (Y/N) said as she walked closer to the boys. All 5 of them turned their heads towards the tall girl and were shocked at how beautiful and tall she was. This girl was breathtaking and was taller than Tanaka.  "Is Shimizu-senpai here?" she questioned while looking around a bit.  "She isn't here yet but who are you?" Daichi asked. "I'm (L/N) (Y/N), from class 1-5! Nice to meet you!" She replied. "You're a first year?!" Tanaka shouted as all the other boys' faces shifted into shock. (Y/N) nodded slowly and carefully. "Yes, I am. Is there a problem?" She questioned. All of the boys shook their heads as (Y/N) took notice of the small human tangerine. She pulled him forward and smiled down at him. "Who're you?" She politely asked. "Hinata-a S-shōyō" He stuttered out, he was intimidated by her height and captivated by her beauty. Soon, Hinata turned to Kageyama and they began to angrily talk to each other as Sugawara, Daichi and Tanaka began talking to (Y/N). "You're so beautiful!" Tanaka complimented her as she smiled in acknowledgement. He smiled happily as (Y/N) giggled at his behaviour. Soon, Hinata and Kageyama's discussion became very heated and they were shouting at each other. The vice principal walked through the gym doors and began questioning Daichi. Soon, Kageyama spiked a ball at Hinata, Hinata received it but it ended up knocking the vice principal's wig right off his head onto Daichi's. (Y/N) gasped in shock as Tanaka began to snicker. "Shut up Tanaka!" Sugawara hissed. "Sawamura-san, I need to speak with you."the vice principal said sternly. 

Time skip (Daichi's back)

Daichi shoved both boys out of the gym until they promised to work together. "Don't you think that's a little harsh Sawamura-senpai?" (Y/N) questioned while tilting her head. Daichi turned his face away from her because his face was beginning to turn pink from her cute actions. "No, I think they'll be fine!" Sugawara said while waving his hand. (Y/N) nodded and began to help set up the gym.

Time skip (halfway through practice)

"If it's alright with you Sawamura-senpai, may I leave? I have a job that I need to be there for in a few minutes." (Y/N) told him. Daichi nodded and (Y/N) left quickly like her life depended on it. All of the boys were wondering why she left in such a hurry but didn't ask.

A.N.

Yanderes Unlocked: 6/42

Yandere Unlocked: Shōyō Hinata

"Your kindness is too amazing! B̷̫̜͋̽u̷̼̻͘t̸̺̪͒́ ̶̨̲͐I̶̞͝ ̴̨̕w̷̟͛̕ą̶͍̊ṋ̵͉̎t̸̨͎͗ ̷̡̈͜î̴͕̅t̷̛͎̓ ̸͙̦̈́f̴̜̔o̶͙͎̾̈r̴̙̦̀͘ ̷̟̀̍ṃ̷̈́́y̸͙͐͘s̶͖͐ě̸͜l̷̟̓f̸̨͛͝,̸̡̛̥ ̷̤̔J̷̺́͜Ṵ̶͍̅̀S̸͉͗̈́T̸̛͕ ̷̱͝M̶̭͌Ḙ̶̂̏!"

Yandere Unlocked: Tobio Kageyama

"You're so beautiful, I love watching you sleep. E̸̜̅̄v̵̡̟̆̚e̷̩̭͊̃ň̴̲͈͑ ̴͙͙̏̊i̴̪͛͛f̶̲̆́ ̵̢̳̏͗ḯ̷͘͜t̴̡͕̚'̵̛̫̚s̵̙̙̈́ ̸̨̬̚f̸̘̠̎͆r̶͉̠̿͂o̷̺̔̚m̸̮̖̌ ̷̞̚b̶͚̳͋ḛ̸̞̈̐h̴̨̻̽͛į̸̆n̸̢̞̾d̶̖͑ ̶̩̋̋ÿ̴̨̘́ȯ̷̮͙ǔ̴͎͘r̶̭̀ ̶͓͋w̶͓̫̉ĭ̸̟̄ṉ̵̢͌d̶̨̟̀͠o̵̡̪͑͘w̸̼͑"

Yandere Unlocked: Hitoka Yachi

"Please don't leave! You're the only person that makes me feel safe!"

Yandere Unlocked: Ryūnosuke Tanaka

"You never ignore me! Wellẅ̶͍́ḩ̷̤̿è̸̱͈n̶̥͠͝ ̶̨̮̼̀͒ÿ̵͚ǫ̸̗̃͠ȗ̵̱͉͚́͝'̸̣̔̾ṟ̸̑ē̸̗̮͇͂̒ ̸͔̌å̶̳̔̈ẃ̴̮͓ă̸̤͌͋r̸̡̝̔̋̾e̸̯̗̲͂̏͘ ̵͉̤͖̏̽t̶̬̮̗͆̒h̵̫̠̮̆a̸̫͖͑͝t̴͈̪̅ ̵̥̄̽Ḭ̴̛̖'̴̬͗̈̎m̴̛̫ ̸̘́ą̶̙̃̔̅r̵̲̝͓̃ö̵̼ͅư̵̡͓̆͠n̶̲͌́d̵̨̬̀͛͒"

Yandere Unlocked: Koushi Sugawara

"You're so sweet! I hope you don't mind, ḭ̶̄f̴̟̿ ̶̫͠I̵̟͒ ̶̟͌t̵̹͝a̸͂ͅk̶̩̍e̵̩̓ ̶͖̚ă̷̜ ̸̮͊b̷͇̒i̵̘͒t̷͕͝e̶̦͋"

Yandere Unlocked: Daichi Sawamura

"You'll be safe in my arms Princess! D̴̻̽ȍ̵͙n̶͓̂'̴̻͝ẗ̴̟ ̴̳͠e̸̮̍v̷̺̽ě̶̜r̷̢̄ ̸̲͛l̴͉̓ẻ̵͍â̶͔v̵̯͝e̸̯͆ ̸͓̃t̷͚̉h̶̘̔è̵̦m̶͍͘"

Word count: 780 Words