005

Info key: No new keys

No one's P.O.V.

Yachi and Hiromi dashed into (Y/N)'s room. Hiromi hugged (Y/N) as Yachi looked over the note on the ground. Yachi covered her mouth in shock then threw out the note. She rubbed (Y/N)'s back gently to calm her down. When (Y/N) stopped hyperventilating, she smiled at the other girls and hugged them tightly, Hiromi and Yachi were relived that (Y/N) was alright. "Now, let's get into our pyjamas and watch some movies!" (Y/N) offered happily and the other girls agreed. 

( You're wearing #10 and instead of pink it's (f/c)

( You're wearing #10 and instead of pink it's (f/c). Yachi is wearing #05)

(Hiromi is wearing this onesie but instead of bear ears it's bunny ears)

The girls were all in their pyjamas and Hiromi was looking adorable since the onesie was a bit big on her. (Y/N) lifted up Hiromi by her armpits and swung her around as Hiromi giggled. Yachi smiled at the sight of (Y/N) and Hiromi being so happy. (Y/N) put Hiromi down and went to the kitchen to get some snacks while Hiromi and Yachi set up the movie. (Y/N) came back with pocky, shrimp chips and cupcakes that Yachi baked when (Y/N) was picking up Hiromi. Yachi laid her head on (Y/N)'s lap and Hiromi sat on Yachi's lap. (Y/N) played with Yachi's hair while watching the movie causing Yachi's cheeks to pink. Hiromi looked back at the other two girls and giggled. 

Time skip (The movie is over)

Hiromi fell asleep in Yachi's lap and both teenage girls that were still awake internally cooed at how adorable she was. (Y/N) gently got up and picked up Hiromi (bridal style). She carried Hiromi to the blowup mattress on the ground in her room. (Y/N) placed Hiromi on the mattress and gave Hiromi her bunny plush, that (Y/N) made for her. Hiromi coiled herself up into a ball while cuddling the bunny plush close. (Y/N) carefully walked out of her bedroom and sat next to Yachi on the couch. "Hiromi's fast asleep, I'm feeling kind of tired too. Do you want to go to sleep? We can share my bed." (Y/N) told Yachi. Yachi nodded then yawned as (Y/N) gently smiled at her. "Let's get to bed before you fall asleep on me." (Y/N) joked as she got up from the couch. (Y/N) and Yachi walked to (Y/N)'s room and carefully slipped into the bed. They both fell asleep before long. Without realizing it they ended up cuddling up to each other (Spooning) but someone else did realize it and was very upset that (Y/N) hadn't been coming to practice lately. He snuck into the room and looked around for something to grab. He saw a miniature ladybug plush amongst many and grabbed that as well as one of her pens. Before he left he took a few photos of (Y/N) sleeping then hopped out the window and ran home.

Word count: 525 words