Q & A : Answers

Hey guys! I'm back from vacations and very excited to answer your questions!

First, we have @Zero_lies questions:

1. Ok, which one y'all is watching Y/n in her sleep? (Everyone)

That's a secret until later in the story!

2. Wakatoshi, how would you feel if Y/n ended up having a crush on Satori?

Ushijima would be very upset, he wouldn't express this to (Y/N) but instead threaten Tendou. If Tendou doesn't agree to back off (Y/N), then Ushijima will create an alliance with Tendou so they could both have (Y/N).

3. Iwa and Tobio, how would you feel if Y/n had a crush on Oikawa?

Kageyama and Iwaizumi would obviously be angry that she has a crush on Oikawa instead of themselves. Iwaizumi would probably threaten Oikawa away from (Y/N) or team up with Oikawa so, he can be with her too. Kageyama would team up with Hinata to eliminate Oikawa from (Y/N)'s life, whether it's from manipulation or other methods...

4. How would you react if Y/n said they didn't like you? (Everyone)

They would either be devastated or snap. Devastated yanderes will beg (Y/N) to reconsiders and guilt trip her into loving them but Yanderes that snap will force her to be in a relationship with them unless another Yandere stops them.

5. Do Yachi and Wakatoshi know about what happened to Y/n?

They only know bits and pieces but Yachi knows a bit more than Ushijima because she talks with Hiromi about it and Hiromi knows everything since (Y/N) trusts Hiromi with her whole heart.

6. Kawa, did you know that Tobio has a crush on Y/n too?

He doesn't know that yet but he will find out and it will spark a worse rivalry between them.

7, Kageyama, how would you feel if Y/n wanted someone other than you to set for her?

He'd probably be very upset and try to convince her otherwise without using any manipulation, but if that doesn't work, he'll manipulate her and make sure that she only plays volleyball with him.

Now we have @_IdiotWeeb 's questions!

1.How they will react if Y/N ended up with fc in another dimension 😭🔫

They would be mad and try everything to figure out how to get her back. 

2.How are you?😋🔫

I'm good thanks! I've started to get back into writing and I have some more motivation now!

3.Do you have interest on starting youtube channel?

I do have some interests on starting one but I'm not sure what I would do for videos.

4.Do you have instagram?

Not yet! I got a new phone and I'm waiting for my SIM card so I can set up Insta.

Last but not least! @dbxlqisn 's question!

Q : What is your inspiration on making stories?
A: I have two reasons.

1) Personally, I love anime and would read some Yandere Fics cause I love the yandere troupe and find it interesting. but many people slander it into "You talked to my senpai. I have to k!ll you now." . I wanted to make it clear what yandere tendencies are really like and get rid of the slander on it. Also, I wish to portray Yanderes as people to fear not fantasize about. I've had someone become obsessed with me and it was scary as hell (I was only in 1st grade and the dude was in 2nd grade). I understand that Yandere FICTIONAL CHARACTERS are cool, but do be careful if anyone acts that way in real life.

2) I love writing and many people have told me I have a talent for it, so I decided to write books on Wattpad!

I will try to post a chapter for this book soon! Thanks for sending in questions! ~Author-san