008

Info key: No new keys

No one's P.O.V.

(Y/N) sighed as she sat down on her couch. She had just dropped off Hiromi and had a doctor's appointment soon. She got up to change into somethings comfortable but still stylish. 

(You're wearing #10 but instead of purple it's (f/c))

(Y/N) locked her apartment behind her and left to the doctor's office.

Time skip

(Y/N) was sitting down on the checkup bed and the doctor was checking a huge scar on her leg. The scar went from her ankle to slightly under her knee. "It's looking alright for now, we should put on some bandage wrap just in case." the doctor told her. (Y/N) nodded and allowed the doctor to wrap bandage from her ankle to her knee. 

Time skip

(Y/N) sighed and sat down on her couch. Her phone began ringing, so (Y/N) fished it out of her pocket and checked who was calling.

"Toshi-chan☺️"

(Y/N) quickly picked up with a smile. "Hi Toshi-chan!" She greeted through the phone. "So, this is  (n/n)-chan!" an unfamiliar voice replied. "Who is this?" (Y/N) asked the person on the other line. "My name's Satori Tendou! I was looking at Wakatoshi-kun's contacts on his phone and found your contact. I was curious and called you!" the other voice now known as Tendou answered. (Y/N) was about to ask where Ushijima was but stopped when she heard his voice in the background. "Satori-san? Have you seen my phone?" He asked. Suddenly, the call ended before Ushijima called her once again. "Hello (n/n)-chan. How are you?" He asked her. (Y/N) smiled as they continued to talk. "Maybe you should come visit me at Shiratorizawa. You can come today or after school Tuesday." Ushijima suggested. "Sure! I'll visit Tuesday! Just make sure to tell your school that I'm visiting you." She responded. "Okay. Goodbye, (n/n)-chan." Ushijima said before hanging up. 

With Ushijima

Ushijima was smiling to himself after he hung up the phone. His cheeks were coated in a light blush and his mind was stuck on (Y/N). He made sure that his door was locked then got something out from under his bed. It was a photo album filled cover to cover with pictures of (Y/N). There were ones where (Y/N) was smiling at the camera or ones from Capchat that he had developed so he could keep them forever, to pictures of her sleeping or playing with Hiromi at her grandmother's house. Hearing (Y/N)'s voice again made him feel weird inside, Ushijima knew that only she could make him feel that way. He hid the photo album under his bed and went to go talk with Tendou about Tendou stealing his phone. "Satori, I need to speak with you." Ushijima said using his usual voice. Tendou followed Ushijima to his room. When the door was closed, Ushijima wrapped his hand around Tendou's throat. "Never steal my phone and call (n/n)-chan again. Understood?" Ushijima demanded harshly. Tendou managed to nod, which caused Ushijima to let go of his throat. Tendou took in a large gulp of air before staring at Ushijima. "Why?" He questioned before slapping his hand over his mouth for saying something so stupid. Ushijima didn't answer him but instead walked out of the room to go get some dinner. Tendou was left shocked in Ushijima's room, wondering what happened to his friend and who was (Y/N) to him.

A.N.

Yanderes Unlocked: 8/42

Yandere Unlocked: Wakatoshi Ushijima

"I've loved you since I met you a̵̛͎̍̎n̵̩͈̍̕d̴̩̎ ̴͖͑͑I̸̢̘͗ ̴̨̄̕͝ḩ̴̫̓̋a̴̢̓v̶͓͋͛e̵̩͇̘͝ ̶̦́́̑͜ṱ̴̛̬h̷̢̰̲̄̐̊ẹ̴̟̑̒͂ ̶͇̘̆̊p̸̬̈͐͝i̸̘͌c̶̨̼̬̍ṯ̵̈ụ̴̳̯̔r̸̡͔̙͑̑͝e̶̤͗̐s̵̥̞̐͌ ̷͈͉̏̆͜t̷̛̤͈̀̐o̸̡͎̺̊ ̷̥̓͋p̷͔̏̇͂ŕ̸̛̯͉̻̒o̵̜̾v̴̗̙͂ͅę̷̘͔̋̚͝ ̴͈̎͗͝ͅị̸̝̂̔t̶̳͘̕!"

(I'm not adding Tendou as an unlocked yandere yet because he doesn't really know who (Y/N) is)

Happy Reading! Sayonara! ~Author-san

Word count: 630 words