4

Just a little something and please excuse any mistakes

Later that night

After a day at the beach and shopping we were in the hot tub relaxing.

"I have a confession to make" Lonnie said

I rolled my eyes "What?"

"I haven't given any to J since we been here"

We all looked at her with a blank stare

"Bitch why not" Reya asked

"I've been a hot mess. I've never been this far from my baby and I've been a wreck"

Yani shook her head "We all know you are a good mother and love your child but bitch take FULL advantage of this vacation. Dev and I can't keep our hands to ourselves this probably the best sex we've had because we can't be intimate as much as we used to"

Reya gave her a high five "Ain't that the truth between Juan and I working we barely see each other but since this trip I'm pulling out my best tricks"

"I know and I feel bad because I know he hurt I heard him in the shower at 3am"

"Damn shame you at this beautiful place and you not getting your walls rearranged" Reya said shaking her head

"Ya'll are right. Haven is good and I have my man to myself and he has been working super hard"

"Right so you need to go make him hard"

We walked back into the house the guys were playing PS5 and smoking. I looked over and saw Lonnie rub J's neck and he looked at her.

"I'll talk to ya'll in the AM" he said as he followed Lonnie up the step

"Nigga you wack. You keep losing" Juan said taunting Devin

"Yea, aiight it's only been 2 games my nig" Devin said sitting on the couch and Yani slipped into his lap and started playing with his ear

"I'll see ya'll in the morning I'm taking a shower" Reya said as she walked up the stairs

Juan gave Devin and Dave dap and made his way up

"We going to make our way also" Yani said while pulling Dev

"Ya'll make sure you go straight to sleep" Dave said

"Whatever Dave just because you ain't getting none don't mean everybody else can't"

"Bye wit yo bald headed ass" Dave told her and Yani stuck her tongue out

I laughed at their cousin love

"Did my traitor son call you today because he damn sure ain't call me"

"Yes, he called like 2 times"

"Imma have a talk with him. I don't appreciate how I've once again been kicked to the curb"

"Well Dave you were gone for a year"

"I'm aware of that but he was out there with me for 6 of those months since I had some family out there"

"Well I can't help I'm his favorite. I take time with him and he is just the sweet as he can which I don't understand he must get it from your mother"

"Always a hater I swear but I think because you do spend time with and do things for him you're more a mother figure to him. Whether you realize it or not you baby him too much"

I hadn't really thought about it but Dave was right. Since his mother never really paid much attention to him and is pretty much non-existent I've shown him unconditional love like a mother should. Although, I'd never want to take his mother's place I'm the next best thing.

"Even though I can't stand ya'll annoying asses. Your bond with my son is everything I could ask for"

I smiled "Thanks Dave"