2

It had been a few days since the brunch fiasco and I honestly was laying low from everyone. All I did was go to work and the gym and had been short with the girls. As I was about to sit and watch TV there was a knock on the door and when I saw who it was I smiled.

"Bitch you thought you'd go a week with being short with us" Lonnie said as Yani and Reya walked in behind her

"I know but I mean shit got real so I needed some time to myself"

"I just can't believe you didn't tell us"

"I had a lot going on and honestly everything happened so fast" I said

"This is when you were in that deep depression we all thought it was because of Dave leaving but you were going through something totally bigger"

By now I was in tears "In due time I will tell ya'll"

After the girls left I found myself sitting in front of Dave's house. I don't why I came but I knew I needed to be here. I took a deep breathe and walked up to his door and rung the doorbell. A few minutes later a groggy looking Dave stood there in with no shirt and a pair of sweatpants that hung at this hips. He looked like he had been sleep.

"Sup" Dave said

"Can I come in?" I said with attitude

"Don't come with that attitude bro"

I pushed passed him and walked into the living room seeing it was actually clean. He walked in rubbing his eyes which she knew he was in a deep sleep but I didn't care.

"So you going to explain what happened at brunch" he said as he flopped on the couch on the other side of the room

"I found out I was pregnant a few days before you said you were leaving. I planned on going to dinner and tell you the night you told me the news. After you left I was so distraught and sad because things didn't go as I thought they would and I ended loosing it from stress"

"Why you ain't tell me that's fucked up"

"No what's fucked up is the fact you wait until the very last minute to tell your GIRLFRIEND you were moving across the country then try to make me feel like it wasn't a big deal"

Dave sighed "You right and I am sorry. My ego got in the way of apologizing because I knew I was wrong but it was so last minute and shit"

"That doesn't make it ok. My mom hated seeing me like that and your mom called me everyday to make sure I was ok"

He frowned and asked "My momma knew"

"Yep my mother told her and let's just say yo mama is not happy with you" I laughed but he didn't find it funny

"Look I should have told you sooner about the possibility of going to Cali but you dead wrong for not telling me you were carrying my seed"

"I was wrong for not telling you but I was hurt and you leaving without even caring about how I felt and what we were building had me furious. So don't try and talk to me like the blame was all on me" I stood up

"See there you go always leaving and shit"

"What is the point of staying here I told you that suffered a miscarriage by myself and was depressed about it and the situation that the person I cared about put me through" I blinked away tears and continued "I was laying in bed when I started feeling sharp pains that began to become unbearable. I instantly started praying because I knew what was happening. Your mom was at the hospital with me and after I got out. She respected my choice in not saying anything to you because she knew herself it wasn't right how things ended. I went into a depression where I didn't want to get out of bed or do anything. If it wasn't for my mom or your mom I don't know where I'd be"

"I apologize for what you had to go through that alone but if I would've known I would've been there for you and that is on everything I love"

I looked down at my feet because I knew he was right. Dave was a lot of things but I knew he really cared about me.

"I'm headed out"

He followed me to the door and when I opened I came face to face with

"Oh hello Sade" I said smiling

Yani

I sat in the living room on the floor with toys all over the place as Jameer watched Paw Patrol. My baby was a year old going on 2 and was busy as ever. He loved his daddy but was a straight up momma's boy and I loved it. Devin and I have grown more in love since having Meer and I loved seeing him in "daddy mode" and couldn't have asked for anything better. Devin just came in from work and Meer lit up as he ran over to him.

"Daddddy" he ran to Devin and hugged his leg

"Hey little man" Devin greeted him as he picked him up and started tickling him and put him down and Meer ran back to the TV

I stood up from the floor and he came over to me

"Hey baby" I said and he gave a kiss

"Damn girl you looking good got on my favorite pajamas and shit" he said eyeing me as I walked into the kitchen, I wore them on purpose

I don't know but since I had Meer I had been a horn ball but since Meer kept us so busy we barely had the time or energy to ever do anything so I figured why not wear some of his favorite pieces to show I still got it.

"What you want for dinner" I asked

"I'm looking at my dinner" Devin said looking into my eyes and I bit my lip feeling moist between my legs

"Chic nugget" Meer ran into the kitchen

"Ok little man, let's go play cars while mommy fixes dinner" Devin said

"Yaaaay" Meer yelled. Devin winked at me before walking out the kitchen and just smirked