8

One week after trip

I rung Dave's doorbell thinking DJ was going to run up to the door once it opened but he didn't. Instead Dave answered looking at his phone.

"Um is DJ here" I asked awkwardly

"Naw my sister was supposed to call and tell you she ended up taking him to go see my cousins and their kids"

"Oh"

We stood there in an odd silence. "Ok well I'll see him another day. I guess I'll go over Lonnie's"

"Oh can you do me a favor since you going over there"

I was hesitant but answered "Sure"

"Come in real quick so I can go in the basement to grab it

I stood in the hallway and waited a couple minutes before he came back up the steps.

"This is some stuff my mom got for Haven" he handed me a bag

"Ok, thanks"

I turned around and the bag fell from my hands and and when I bent down I felt Dave behind me.

"Shit my bad"

"Whatever you probably did that shit on purpose"

He scrunched his face
"How was I suppose to know you were going to drop the bag and bend over"

"Dumbass" I said under my breath

"I'm sorry what was that" he slapped my ass and I gave him a blank stare "You stay talking shit"
"Because I don't care" I said while we were face to face

"Heard ju"

"Goodbye Dave"

Reyna

Ever since we got back from California Juan has been super busy due to his baby mama put in for child support. The bitch was asking $10,000 a month plus another $3,000. I honestly know she just want the money for herself because Juan's mother and sister told us how when Bianca (forgot what I called he before) would come over to drop and pick up the boys she is dressed in all designer and the boys hair be all over the place and dirty shoes.

Juan has been super stressed and drowning himself in work. He walked in and I greeted him with a kiss.

"Hey baby how was your day"

"Long... niggas stay messing shit up"

"I'm sorry but I cooked your favorite" I sad with a smile

He smiled back "You got the recipe from my mom" I shook my head

We finished eating and he was washing the dishes while I was putting the leftovers away. When his phone started ringing and answered.

"Ain't you asking for enough already. Matter fact why are you even calling me talk to your lawyer since you want to start this process"

I snatched the phone from him

"Don't call this phone no more. You got something to say call your lawyer"

"Ain't nobody talking to you now give the phone back to my baby daddy bitch"

"Oh I got you bitch because that's why you ran scared when I was in Cali you were nowhere to be found but any other time you talk a lot of shit. Like I said call your lawyer because he doesn't want you. If you call or text this phone again you will feel my raft crusty ass bitch"

I hung up and placed the phone the counter going back to putting leftovers back.

"Damn that's how you feel" he asked with a smirk