20

Sorry so short and I know I've been MIA. Anyone have some story suggestions. I don't see too many new stories out lately. Thanks!

Dave

I was at the shop finishing up a tattoo when one of the receptionist, JP told me my next client was here. I finished up the client in my chair cleaned up and told him I was ready. I was looking down at my phone replying to a text from J about a shipment of liquor that came in. When I looked up to see was in my chair.

"The fuck Kim" I said with venom laced in my voice

"Hi to you too" she sucked her teeth

"Why are you here"

"To get a tattoo duh" she said in duh tone

At this point I was pissed and ready to get it over with.

"I already have the piece you email drawn up. What was the placement"

"My thigh" she said biting her lip

Aw hell...she lifted her dress up almost exposing her whole ass. She know she don't need all that out for a thigh tattoo. I told her to pull dress down to only expose the left thigh.

2 hours later I was done and kicked her out my seat as quick as possible. She tried making small talk but I ignored her.

"I love it. I'm going to make another ap-"

I cut her off before she could finish

"Naw you good. You can book with someone else. Matter fact my books closed for the next 2 months"

"Dave you don't got to be so rude you act like you don't know me"

"I don't I thought I did but you ain't shit to me. JP will take your payment have good evening"

Kim stood there for a few seconds not believing she just got dismissed and deciding if she should say anything.

"She showed up at the shop" Don asked in disbelief

"Yea, got a tattoo on her thigh. Thought she was being slick"

"Damn I knew she was shady but crazy naw" J said shaking his head

"Well looks like she been back for about a year. Wonder why it took her so long to make her presence known" Devin said as he walked in the room with a folder

"Well Reem got locked up a year ago"
"Her money source gone" I said

"She has been living with her sister Erica and working for her group home"

J chuckled "Erica give some bomb ass head but she was way too clingy"

"Oh shit I forgot you two used to date briefly" Dev said

"Keyword briefly I couldn't even take a shit without her in the bathroom"

"Yea shorty was a little off" Dave said

"We will keep our guards up because we all know Kim shady ass can't be trusted"

"Hell yea main reason why we still having to build trust back up with  Gray and X"

"It's cool I'll call my cousin"

Kori

I was sitting in the living room on the couch texting my co-worker about the meeting we had while DJ played Fortnite. Dave walked in with Chic Fil A and I couldn't be happier.

"My fries hot" I asked as he handed me bag

"Shit hi I'm doing good. Yea they hot and got 3 Chic Fil A and 2 Buffalo sauces and here is your milkshake"

"Sorry" I said stuffing fries in my mouth

"DJ off the game go sit at the kitchen table to eat" Dave said to him

After he got DJ settled he came and sat beside me and started eat his chicken sandwich.

"Can I have a fry"

"You had your own fries" he said looking irritated

"I know but I ate em all"

He stared at me for a second "Take the whole thing"

"I don't want the whole thing" I took like 5 fries and I was content

"Yea aiight"

"You mad at me"

"Naw"

"How was your day"

"It was cool had a couple tats then went to the club for a meeting. You?"

"Had a meeting about a new resident who will be starting soon and how a nurse got caught stealing meds"

"Damn ya'll always got some shit going on at that hospital" Dave laughed

"You know they a little hood from time to time"

Dave got DJ ready for bed and headed down to his man cave to play games but I wanted my feet rubbed.

I sat on his leather couch next to him.

"Daaaave" I whined

A instant look of irritation came across his face as he continued to stare at the TV "What you whining for"

"I want a foot rub" I whined again

He paused the game and turned his attention to me and gave a me a blank stare "You couldn't ask me that when I was just upstairs. You wait until I start playing the game"

I shrugged my shoulders and the tears started to fall

"I know you not crying yooooo chiiiiillll aiight I got you" he put the remote down and started to rub my feet and it felt so good. I grabbed the tv remote and turned on Love and Hip Hop.

"Yo what the fuck" Dave said while shaking his head in disbelief

J

"Dave is not feeling pregnancy emotions. Kori got boy confused as shit"

"Awwww as he should be" Lonnie said folding some of Haven's clothes

"If we have another baby I'm staying in the guest room because you are a whole other person pregnant" J said as he walked into the bathroom

Lonnie rolled her eyes and saw J phone light up and again a couple minutes later. She picked it up and saw it was a restricted call. Once J came out the bathroom.

"Who the fuck keep calling your phone"