1 -New Student-

Finally my second story on wattpad ! Enjoy
~~~
-Lucy's P.O.V-
" We have a transfer student from Sabertooth high . " Miss Aries announced to the class .

" Sabertooth ?! " The class exclaimed .

Sabertooth high is the enemy of Fairytail high , which i am in .

" I'm glad you guys like me , what a warm welcome . I'm the almighty Sting Eucliffe . Please take care of me- Well , i'll be more glad if you didnt . " He smirked .

How cocky , i would love to give him a slap .

The guy , called Sting , looked at me . I was shocked and i turned away but when i turned back , he was still looking at me ! I quickly started to read my book , to avoid eye contact with him .

-Sting's P.O.V-
That blonde girl ... Her brown eye orbs are attracting me in . How interesting , i've never felt this way before . Only once , from her in Sabertooth . I kept looking at her and she was shocked , she turned away and turned back . After looking at my eyes again , she looked at her book . How cute , i'm going to make her mine .

" Miss Aries , can i choose my seat ? " I asked .

" Eh ? Sure . "

I walked to the blonde girl and stood beside her .

I pointed to the seat beside hers , which a pink haired guy is sitting at and said , " I'm going to sit here . "

The blonde girl flinched and i smirked .

" Take care of me , blondie . " She avoided eye contact with me and remained silent .

" Listen , you saber . This is my seat and im not giving it to you . "

The pink haired guy stood up and grabbed my collar .

" I want this seat and it'll be mine . " I smirked and grabbed his collar back .

" N-Natsu ! Please stop fighting with our new classmate ! Sting , i'm sorry but can you sit behind Lucy ? " The teacher nervously spoke .

" How about him sitting behind her ? " I said.

" No way on earth . " He pushed me away.

" You trying to pick a figh- " I raised my voice but was interrupted by another voice .

"Alright already , can you stop this useless arguments ? You are making it difficult for Miss Aries ! I'll sit behind . Both of you beside each other . " The blonde haired girl glared at me .

No girl have acted this way to me before . I sat down on Blondie's seat and looked at the pink haired guy .

" Please take care of me , pink hair . "

" Its not pink ! Its salmon , blonde jerk . "

" Okay whatever you say pinky . "

" Don't give me disgusting nicknames ! "

I turned my chair back and faced her , " Take care of me , Blondie . "

" Miss Aries is starting the lesson . Pay attention will you ? "

" Whats your name ? "

" There's no need for you to know . "

" But we're classmates ! "

" I'm only going to say it once . "

I nodded my head .

" Lucy Heartfillia . "

" I'm Sting Eucl- "

" The lesson is starting . "

She took out her book and started writing notes on it . She is interesting, it will be fun from now on..

~~~
END OF CHAPTER 1 . I want a classmate like Sting T^T . I ship NaLu more in the anime / manga but StingLu more in fanfics xD I'll try to update as often as i can !