16-Wavering Feelings-

I .. Need ... ice .. c-cream ..
*crawls to you*

~~~

-Lucy's P.O.V-

Rogue and I are dating now . I know i shouldnt take his feelings for granted , thats why ! I'm going to forget about Sting ! If i can .. No , I can do this ! Then my phone was vibrating , i took it out from my pocket and saw an incoming call from Sting . Just when i'm going to forget about him . *facepalm* I picked up the call , i will only treat him as a stranger .

" Yes ? " I said , determined that he's just a stranger .

" Miss ... Lucy ? Can you bring your boyfriend away ? He's at Achoholic Club . He's totally drunk and now sleeping at the counter . " The guy said .

" He's not my boyfriend . I'm sorry but please call other friends of his . " I replied .

"  Hey , can you just do me a favor here ? I don't have time to be calling his friends ! Other customers need the seat ! Just come here at once ! " The guy shouted at me and hanged up the phone . What the heck , i'm going to beat him up . I don't want to concern about Sting's matters already ! Why can't fate pull us apart ?!

" Rogue , Sting is drunk at a club . The guy told me to get him back . *sigh* " I told him , who was currently reading another light novel .

" Drunk ? During the afternoon ? What a bother . But okay , i'll go with you . "

" Thanks ! " I smiled .

" Don't smile like that , i'll die . " He blushed .

" E-Eh ? Hahaha ! " I scratched my head and laughed . I didn't knew he was so pure and innocent . And its really cute , this other side of him .

When we reached the Alchoholic Club , the soothing music with people laughing , talking and glasses touching can be heard . Then i saw Sting who was sitting on the , lying on the counter . People were staring and laughing at him . Rogue went to him and carried him to his back .

" W...ho are *hic* you ?! " He tried to struggle off Rogue's back but i smacked him in the head .

" Shut up and sleep ! " I shouted at him .

" Blond...ie ? " He mumbled and tried to open his eyes to look at me .

" Why are you with Rogue ?! You don't know how i much i love you and how much i thought of you when i left you !I really missed you ! Just now , i broke up with Yukino ! Just for you to come back to me ! *hic* Can you leave Ro..gue and come back to me again ? *snore* " He said , like he was out of his mind .

But that didn't fail to make my heart throb . When people are drunk , they tend to say things honestly . I was really touched , tears were finding their way out but i managed to hold them in . He broke up with Yukino . But that doesn't mean i can start another relationship with him . He kissed Yukino for lots of time , i'm sure . And maybe other girls too . And i hate that part of him , i know this reason is lame for me to hate him but thats how i am . Before i know it , we reached his apartment .

" Lucy , can you take his key from his pocket ? " Rogue asked me . I nodded my head and started to look for his keys . Damn it , where did he put it ?! Then i found it , i took it out from his pocket and someone grabbed my hand .

" W-Wha ..? " I looked and saw Sting's hand , grabbing my wrist .

" Lucy .. " He mumbled under his breath , still in deep sleep . Is he sleep talking ? I tried to struggle of his grip but to no avail . Then he was suddenly dropped to the ground .

" UGH ! " He shouted in pain .

" Sting , what are you trying to do ? To . MY . Lucy ? " Rogue crouched down and pulled some of his hair . I was shocked at his actions . Best friends do this ?