13 -The world is such a small place-

-Lucy's P.O V-

I was writing my novel right after Mira , Levy , Erza , Wendy , Juvia left my house and my phone rang . It was a message , from Mira . Did she left something here ?

// Hey Lucy ! I've told the guy that you'll meet him 30 minutes later at Ice Cream Cafe ! Both of you will hold a book to meet up ! Good luck ~ //

I stared at the message ...I'm meeting a guy i don't know ?! I don't want too ... AND THIRTY MINUTES WHAT THE HECK . It'll take me 25 minutes to walk there and ugh my chaffeur has an off day today ! I only have 5 minutes to prepare ! I quickly changed my clothes and did a light make up . Oh my god i'm going to be late ! I ran out of the room and when i reached downstairs , i realized i forgot to take a book . Damn it . I ran back up to take a book , didnt know what book it was . I ran down immediately and left the mansion .

" *pant pant* " I was out of breath when i reached the ice cream cafe . I reached in 15 minutes , wow . I pushed the glass dor open to see if anyone was holding a book .

Then i saw a black haired guy with fringe that reached his chin . He looks quite scary but at the same time gentle and delicate . I walked to his table and he stood up . I blushed a little .

" H-Hello , i am Lucy Heartfilia . Nice to meet you . " I introduced myself .

" I'm R-Rogue Cheney , nice meeting you . "

-Rogue's P.O.V-

Mirajane-san told me to wait here for that girl named Lucy Heartfilia .. I didn't want to come . *sigh* I saw a blonde girl walking towards my table . She has a good figure , silky hair and a really beautiful face . She was holding a book . Is it her ? Lucy Heartfilia ? She stopped in front of my table and i stood up immediately .

" H-Hello , i am Lucy Heartfilia . Nice to meet you . " She introduced herself . She has a sweet voice too .

" I'm R-Rogue Cheney , nice meeting you . "

I stuttered . Ugh how uncool .

-Lucy's P.O.V-

The guy stuttered , is he shy ? Now he's making me shy too ..

" I'll order ice-cream for you . What flavor do you want ? Theres two scoops . " He asked me .

" V-Vanilla and strawberry .. " I replied .

" Okay , wait here . " He left for the counter and came back with two ice creams after a few minutes .

" Thank you , Rogue-kun . " I thanked him and took my ice cream .

" Your welcome . "

We sat there , eating our ice-cream for 10 minutes . Awkwardness filled the air and i started to talk .

" Erm ... What book did you bring today ? "

I asked , as friendly as possible .

" Tokyo Ghoul , light novel version . " ( A/N : I know theres no such thing xD Wait is there .. ? Idk.) He showed me the book with Touka on it . It was the 2nd chapter . Oh my god , he knows about Tokyo Ghoul too !

" Yours ? " He asked while putting his book down . I don't even know what book i brought . I looked at it at was shocked . It was ... The Tokyo Ghoul Light Novel 1 , with Kaneki as the cover .

" I .. I love Kaneki . " I showed him the book .

" But i didn't tell Mirajane-san what book i brought . " He said .

" I brought it without knowing . "

-Rogue's P.OV-

She brought Tokyo Ghoul too ? I guess we could be friends . Only friends , i won't fall in love with someone who was introduced by another person . We started talking about the new season of Tokyo Ghoul and she broke down into tears when she talked about the latest episode . I was dumbfounded .

Then she wiped away her tears in embarrassment . I laughed a little at how she acted when it comes to Kaneki . Then we found out that we are both anime lovers . We started talking about another anime , Kuroko no Basuke . She said she loves Murasakibara .

" Hey Rogue-kun , do you know a person called S-Sting Eucliffe in Sabertooth High ? "

She asked out of nowhere . Sting is my best friend , we talk and eat together everyday with Yukino .

" Yes , he's my best friend . Why do you know him ? Are you one of his classmates when he transferred to Fairytail High ? " I asked her .

" The world is such a small place ... " She mumbled under her breath .

" Why is it a small place ? "

" Sting ... He confessed to me. " She told me . I was shocked , he is in a relationship with Yukino then why did he confess to Lucy ? He isn't that type of person , like a playboy .

" But he left me afterwards . We didn't have a relationship at all . *sigh* Its fine , its time for me to go . " She spoke . I felt sad for her . Why ? Because she's my friend . Why did Sting confess to her when he has Yukino ? I'll ask him when i meet him . It was getting late soon so after we finished our ice-cream , we left the cafe .

" I'll be going now , i had fun today ! " She exclaimed .

" I'll send you home , " I told her .

" No , its okay . " She smiled and waved her hand while walking away .

" Then , see you . " I said that , knowing that we wouldn't have any chances and reason to meet again . I started walking back to my house .

-Lucy's P.O.V-

He's Sting best friend .. ? Then what if me and Rogue got together ? I'll have to see Sting everyday? Wouldn't that be hell ? But it might make him jealous and regretful.Nah its fine , i wouldn't be in a relationship with Rogue . What was i thinking anyways ?

~~~
Short chapter , i really didnt know what to write ._.