3 -Invitation-

~~~
-Timeskip 3days-
-Lucy's P.O.V-
After the day when me and Natsu got into the argument , We didn't talk at all . I take glances at him but i just cant take the initiative to talk to him again .

" N-Natsu .. " I said under my breathe , hands trembling . He turned this way and for the first time in these 3 days , our eyes met .

" I'm sorry about that day .. " I said with tears in my eyes .

" Its my fault too . Don't cry Luce , we're still best friends right ? " He gave a toothy grin .

" Yeah ! " I smiled back happily , wiping my tears away .

" Natsu .. Can i know who's the girl you like ? " I finally asked and waited for the answer .

" Yeah , if its you ... Its okay . The one i like is .... "

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
" Lisanna . " He blushed and my heart dropped . When it comes from his mouth , its just ... Painful to accept .

The new transfer student from the class beside , Lisanna Strauss .

" I-I see . Good luck with her ! I totally ship you two ! Are you friends with her yet ? " My heart was beating so loudly like it was going to burst due to sadness .

" Yes ! We've decided to go to the aquarium . Ah , would you like to come ? We have extra tickets .  "

" N...No thanks ! I-I'll pass .. " Me alone with them ?! How about no-

" We're in . "  Sting said while putting his chin on my head .

" Stop being so close to Luce ! "

" Huh what ?! Sting , you're going ?! "

" Yes , with you . " He smirked . Ugh . What is he planning ?!

" I'm not planning anything ... Yet . "

" How did you know what i'm thinking ?! "

" Blondie , our hearts are connected . " I blushed at his comment and Natsu was pissed off.

" Your heart is connected to the rubbish bin , light head . "

" What did you say ? "

" I said- "

" STOPPPPP "

" Tch // Hmph " They said at the same time .

" Luce , are you coming to the aquarium with us ? And that light head ? "

" Are you really dense or what, can't you see that she-" Sting almost told Natsu so i had to say something to stop him

" I-I .... Am ... "  I cant take it back now , can I ?

" Yay ! Alright , i'll tell Lis ! " My heart stung at the part where he called her name .

" You sure you alright with this ? " He held my hand from behind and whispered . I blushed again . But i glared at him afterwards .

" Aren't you the one who dragged me into this ? "

" Oops . " He stuck out his tongue .

I struggled to break free from his grip . He let go and looked away .

I'm sure he's the type who plays around with girls .    

" Luce ! I've told Lis and she said to wait outside the Aquarium tomorrow at 10:45am ! Okay ? " Natsu said excitedly .

" Y-Yeah .. Sure .. " How i wish i can take my words back . Tomorrow , i hope it doesnt come .

~~~
Sorry , short chapter T^T