19 -Kisses-

Can anyone give me ideas of what to draw .. ? ART BLOCK AND WRITER'S BLOCK . Fuyukai-desu ! Its been long since i said that xD
~~~

-Lucy's P.O.V-

" Tomorrow , 2pm . Taxi stand outside Galaxy mall . " The blonde girl smirked .

" O..Okay ... " I said , sitting straight .

Its been 1 hour and 30 minutes since Sting's sister was testing me . First , she told me how all Sting's girlfriends broke up with him in less than a week . Second , she told me Sting sees 5 girls in a day , different timing . But i couldnt show my anger . I needed to hold it in . Third , she said that she wouldn't easily approve me and Sting . I gulped . Sting sitting beside me , trying to stop her from saying all those . But she just continued .

Now she's saying that she'll go on a date with me tomorrow . Who knows what she'll do ? Let me take all the plastic bags ? Let me buy them all for her ? Ugh . Its going to be hell , i'm sure .

" I'll be leaving now , Sting and Lucy . " She stood up from Sting's bed and grabbed her purse . Then what we could hear after she left the room was the slamming of the door . I stood up and immediately glared at Sting after that .

-Sting's P.O.V-

Uh-oh . I'm dead .

" Stingggggg ... " Lucy walked towards me . The aura of darkness coming from her .

" Look , i can explain . I know my sister is strict and- " I sweatdropped and backed away .

" Its not that ! How many girlfriends did you have before ?! You played with 5 girls in one day ?! How could you ?! " She shouted and frowned her eyebrows .

" I had ... Like ... Err , 64 ? And , what i did was only go on a date with them ! We didn't do anything , just hugs . " I smiled , still sweatdropping . Its all Suzu's fault ! Ugh .

" 64 ?! Seriously Sting ?! I can accept it if its 5 . I'll tolerate if it is 10 . But 64 ?! No . Are you sure you only hugged them ? What about kisses and the step after that ?! " She had tears in her eyes now . I think i really did wrong last time ..

" Yes , there were kisses . On the cheeks and forehead . And no , theres nothing after that . There were 64 of them but they don't even stand in the same place as you . None of them made my heart beat fast . None of them made me smile from my heart . I don't love any of them . " I smiled , what i said was really from the bottom of my heart .

" W-Wha y-you think i can forgive you just l-like that ?! " She blushed and looked away .

" No , i'm just saying what i really feel . " I held her face with both of my hands and gave her puppy eyes again . Yes , Sting , this is going to make her forgive you .

" Not th..at again ... Ugh . O-Okay i'll forgive you . " She said , i smiled immediately .

" But ... " She added . " I'm going to find 64 plus Yukino , which makes it 65 . 65 guys and i'll kiss them on the cheeks . " She smirked .

" WHAT ? NO ! " I exclaimed in anger .

" But you- " She tried to argue but i interrupted her .

" Alright , do it . Then i'll kill all of them afterwards . " I crossed my arms and smirked .

" Okay . " She smiled and happily hopped out of my room . What the heck , she was really going to do that ?! No , i can't allow her ! I ran to her and hugged her from the back .

" No , i'll kill them before you kiss them ! "

" Sting .. I think i can let this matter slip . "

She said while scratching her cheeks .

" Why ? " I asked , i thought she was angry about this .

" Y-You don't need to know . " She smiled awkwardly and blushing . What the heck did she do behind my back ?

" Tell me ! " I shouted , what did he do with another guy that it can make her forgive me ? I was angry .

-Lucy's P.O.V-

Should i tell him that Rogue kissed me ? But i think he needs to calm down .. Ah , i'll kill two birds with one stone . I tip toed and kissed Sting . I deepened the kiss and he stood there , shocked and a tint of pink of his cheeks . I pulled away , blushing too .

" R-Rogue did this to me . " I said and he widened his eyes .

" That basta- " He clenched his fists .

" You also kissed Yukino like this right ? " I asked him and shot him a glare . He nodded his head and i asked how many times . He raised his hand a little and showed 4 .

" 4 times ? 4 times a week ? " He shook his head .

" FOUR TIMES A DAY ? " I raised my voice and he flinched but nodded his head .

" Okay , time to find some guys- " I said but he interrupted me with a kiss . I pushed him away and he smirked .

" But i kiss her without feelings . If you want , i can kiss you infinite times a day . With feelings . " He walked closer to me and i blushed .

" N-No thanks ! " I smiled awkwardly .

" Whyyy ? " He pouted , it was so cute to the point that my heart is melting .

" N-No means no- ! " He cut me with a kiss again , is that his favorite way of interrupting me when im talking ?

" Your actions tell me you want more . " He smirked and hugged me .

" S-Shut up ! " I stuttered in embarrassment .

~~~
I don't even know why my chapters are becoming shorter and shorter . SORRY .