17 -Reward-

I think this story is going to end anytime soon .. ;_;

~~~

-Timeskip 2 weeks-

-Lucy's P.O.V-

I still can't get the courage and talk to Rogue about Sting . He's been treating me really well and we've been to alot of dates . I feel really bad . Now , we are at the aquarium . I looked at the fishes as they move together .

Then i saw four fishes together , the first fish moved to the second . The second fish moved away , then the first moved to the third . The third moved away with another type of fish . Then the first moved to the fourth . The third fish started to move towards them and seperated them apart . At the end , the first fish moved away with the third fish . Leaving the fourth fish there . Its just like i'm the first fish , Natsu's the second , Sting's the third and Rogue's the fourth .

" Cy ... Ucy ... Lucy .. ! " I heard someone calling out to me . It was Rogue . I snapped out of my thoughts and quickly asked .

" Y-Yes !? "

" Are you okay ? I've been calling your name . " He asked worriedly .

" I'm okay ... " I told him .

Then we started to look around the aquarium . The crowds were forming around the sharks and Rogue took out his hand from the pocket .

" Lucy , lets hold hands so we won't get lost . " He smiled , with a tint of pink on his cheeks . I widened my eyes at his action . He treats me so well and i'm going to dump him ? Lucy Heartfilia , you're the worst .

" I-I'm sorry .. I can't hold your hand *hic* , i'm ... An awful person .. ! I don't deserve your k-kind..ness !" I said truthfully to him and i took a step back while wiping my tears away .

" And why is that so ? " He asked kindly , still smiling . He cupped my cheeks and looked at me .

" Be..Because... " I was trembling and my tears were falling non-stop . Am i scared that Rogue would hate me ? Am i scared that he would get hurt ? Am i scared that he'll scold me ? What am i scared of ?

" Because you still love Sting ? " He removed his hand from my cheeks and asked me . I was shocked that he knew . But i still nodded my head . He knew it all this time , but he still treats me so well . He was in pain all this time .

" I'm sorry Rogue . I'm ... Sorry . " I apologized again and again .

" We are still friends right ? " He asked .

" Can we be best friends ? " I asked back .

" Yeah sure ! " He smiled and wiped away my tears .

-Rogue's P.O.V-

" And why is that so ? " I asked Lucy and moved my hands to cup her cheeks . I'm asking her even if i already know the answer .

" Be..Because... " She was trembling and her tears is making my heartache .

" Because you still love Sting ? " I answered for her . Then i removed my hand from her cheeks and she nodded her head . It still hurts me even if I was prepared for this from the start .

" I'm sorry Rogue . I'm ... Sorry . " She apologized again and again .

" We are still friends right ? " I asked . I didn't want our relationship to just end like that .

" Can we be best friends ? " She asked back.

" Yeah sure ! " I smiled and started to wipe away her tears .

Sting , you better hold her tight and cherish her more than you ever could . Like she's your whole world . I didn't have the chance to do that . She is walking towards you , no matter how good i treat her , she is still facing you . Don't make her cry again .

" Rogue , i'll be going now ! Thank you for these three weeks . " She bowed and smiled . No tears could be seen anymore and I was glad . As i see her back view slowly becoming smaller , i ran to her and gave her a hug . This is our last one . I placed my head on her shoulder and i felt something wet fall down my face . I quickly wiped it off and the thing i'm going to do next , Sting will be angry .

" Forgive me , Sting . " I mumbled under my breath . I turned Lucy around to face me .

" Wha- " She gasped and i moved my face closer to hers . Our lips touched and i wished it would stay like that forever . I've deepened the kiss and she stood there , frozen . Then i pulled away .

" ... Huh ? W-What just happened ? Urh , erm .. Rogue .. " She was red to her ears .

" Please go now . " I pushed her back .

" Eh ? ...Ah , okay .. Bye bye .. " She was still blushing . The kiss , it was a punishment for Sting . I want Sting to be jealous and realize that this is his own fault . But it was reward for me too .

~~~