9 -New friends-

Yes this is where they ( Mira , GaLe , Gruvia , Wendy , Erza ) comes in . I'm so afraid i'll forget one of them while writing . It happens you know . It happens !

~~~

-Lucy's P.O.V-
Its been 2 days since Sting left . Without his voice that keeps calling my name or ' blondie ' , i felt empty . But i won't forget what he did . I never will . My tears already dried since i have no one to talk to . Natsu talks to me sometimes but he's mostly with Lisanna . I eat by myself . What a life . I was walking to the library and bumped into somethin-Someone to be exact . And i fell to the ground .

" So-Sorry . " I apologized .

" Its fine ! Are you okay ? I'm sorry too . " The cute voice said .

I looked up to see a girl with tied up fringe and long white hair smiling and me , offering her hand to help me get up .

I got up with her help and brushed some dirt off my skirt .

" Thanks . " I smiled back to her .

" Whats your name and which class are you from ? " She asked .

" I'm Lucy Heartfilia , from class 1B . And you are ? "

" I'm Mirajane Strauss from class 2A . " S-Senpai ?!

" Nice meeting you , Mirajane-senpai . " I greeted with honorifics .

" Hahaha , its fine . Just call me Mira ! " She's really kind .

" Okay , how about Mira-senpai ? "

" Yeah , sounds nice to me . " We giggled . My first senior friend !

Mirajane Strauss ... Strauss ... ? Lisanna Strauss ! Are they sisters or something ?

" Mira-senpai  , do you know someone named Lisanna Strauss ? "

" Yes of course , she's my sister ! "

" Figured . "

" Where are you going ? " She asked innocently . She looks like an angel from above . I'm so glad to have her as a friend !

" The cafeteria . "

" I see , me too ! Lets go together ! "

" Okay ! " While we were walking towards the cafeteria , a person called out .

" Mira-senpai ! " Mira-senpai and I turned back to see who was calling and I saw a blue haired girl with headband . She was really cute too . She was accompanied by a guy with piercings and black hair . Does the school allow piercings ? I didnt knew .

And she was running towards Mira-senpai with another blue haired- darker blue haired girl whose hair is tied into two pony tails by the side .
"  Ara ara , Levy , Gajeel , Wendy . "

" Mira-senpai , lets go and eat ! " The first girl asked .

" Yeah , lets go and eat ! " The second girl repeated .

" Tch " The scary-looking guy tched and looked at me . I flinched and looked away .

" Who's that blonde head over there ? "

" How rude ! " I shouted .

" Well it is true that you are blonde . "

I opened my mouth and tried to protest but theres nothing for me to fight back . I am blonde , ugh .

" Levy , Gajeel and Wendy . She is Lucy from class 1B . A kouhai . " I've decided to introduce myself .

" I'm Lucy Heartfilia , nice to meet you . I met Mira-senpai just now and we are on our way to the cafeteria . "

" I'm Levy McGarden from class 1A . Nice to meet you ! Lets be friends ! "

" Sure ! "

" I-I'm Wendy Marvell from class 1A too .. Nice to meet you , c-can we be friends too ? " Aww  , she's so cute !

" Yes sure ! " I reached out my hand to hers and she gladly shook it .

" I'm Gajeel Redfox . "

I nodded my head and smiled to them .

Then the five of us went to the cafeteria .

When we sat down on our seats with food , another group of people came to find Mira-senpai too . Is she popular or something ?

" Erza , Gray , Juvia . This is Lucy , from class 1B . My new friend . " She smiled at them .

" Juvia is pleased to meet you . Juvia is Juvia Lockser ( A/N : It sounds weird xD ) . " So this girl speaks in third person ... Rare .

" I'm Gray Fullbuster , from class 1A "

" Juvia is in the same class as Gray-sama ! " She hooked on the guy's hand . I sweatdropped , Gray-sama ...?

" I'm Erza Scarlet . Nice meeting you . I'm from class 2A . " This red haired girl looks really pretty and cool !

" Nice meeting you guys , i'm Lucy Heartfilia and i hope we get along ! " I gave them a smile . Thanks to Mira-senpai , i've made so many friends . Wait , we are friends right ... ?

While all of us were eating , i asked  , " I'm embarrassed to ask this but ... Am I your friend now ? " I asked all of them .

" Of course ! ( Mira ) // Yes . ( Erza ) // Haha , you're funny ! Of course we are ! ( Levy )// Hehe , yes . ( Wendy ) Lucy is Juvia's friend ! ( A/N : Well you know who . ) "

The guys just nodded their heads and smiled .

" I'm glad ! " I smiled back to them .

We talked throughout the lunch time and i know them a little more now .

◆◆◆
Mirajane - She ' Ships ' people together and now she's currently ongoing a plan to make Gajeel and Levy together . As well as Gray and Juvia together . They call her the ' Devil matchmaker '
Levy - A bookworm like me and likes reading shoujo manga too . We fangirled together just now and luckily she wasn't in love with my baes . Or else i'll kil- *Cough cough* Its nothing . Its obvious that she likes Gajeel but he's too dense to realize it .
Wendy - A shy and cute girl . She has a knowledge on Medical stuff . She said she'll take care of us if any one of us gets hurt or injured . How kind !
Erza - Has a commander attitude to boys but will be kind to girls . ( Like Misaki in Kaichou wa maid sama . Usui Juvia - Talks in third person and is madly in love with Gray . A stalker ... And that information is from Gray . She loves swimming and bathing . Just anything thats related to water .
Gajeel - Likes to sing . But his voice is ... Terrible . I sweatdropped and almost fainted when he sang abit just now . She calls Levy ' Shrimp ' and he likes her too . Levy is also too dense to know it . Ugh , just get together already !
Gray - Likes shaved ice , ice cream . Anything that is related to ice . I can see that he likes Juvia but he denies it . Juvia is water and he is ice . Perfect isn't it ? 

◆◆◆

Anyways , i've met these 7 friends and we get along well . I'm really happy to have met them, they make me forget about the sad things . We agreed to have lunch everyday at the rooftop so we'll start bringing breads or bentos tomorrow . Its going to be so fun ! If it rains , we'll eat in the cafeteria . I'm so glad i met Mira-senpai just now , she helped me made these good friends !

~~~
Sorry for the boring chapter ... I'm hungry . I'm dying . I need FOOD .