nine

OCTOBER

He came into my room later to kiss me goodnight. His lips tasted like beer and cigarettes. "Won't you lay down with me?" I sweetly ask in a tired voice. He was leaning over my body, I still hadn't put any clothes on, I knew he would come back.

He stared at the moonlight streaks on my breasts and he reached to pull the covers down so he could see more of my body. His hands rested on my hips, "Your dad will know if I'm not down there in the morning." He said gruffly. I wasn't sure if he would let me touch him, because I wanted to, more than anything.

He took both my hands sneaking under his shirt and held them above my head, the action raising my breasts towards his face. He groaned and kissed me again. Brandon moved to lean on his knee between my legs so he could be closer to me, his other foot still lightly touching the ground. "Isn't he drunk?" I whined. I wanted Brandon pressed against me all night, especially right now.

"He won't wake up till after 12 tomorrow." His eyes laughed at my persuasive tone, but his mouth didn't move from its line.

"What did you put in my drink?" He whispered against my lips, his voice dark and rough. He kissed down my neck, licking a line to my breasts. "I feel sick, like you put a spell on me." He took my nipple into his mouth, licking his tongue all over it. I moaned, trying to pull my hands out of his steel embrace.

A spell?

My face showed my confusion and in the darkness of my room, he looked up at me sharply, his eyes mad. He released his mouth off my body, it was wet.

My heart beat rapidly in my chest, pins and needles fell all over my body when his hard face stared at me, releasing my hands. Brandon stood up menacingly, like he was a monster rising from the dead, he stood over me. I flinched when he took the sheets on my thighs and slowly began sliding them down. "You're a little witch." He said. I breathed in, a smile forming on my face. I brushed the hair off my face with the back of my hand.

"So I'm annoying, a brat, stupid, and now a witch?" I laughed.

"Any one more than the others?" I asked. He was staring so darkly at me, I felt like I should be used to it by now but it made me feel nervous every time.

The good kind of nervous.

He grabbed my ankles and dragged me down the bed, my hair trailing after me. My smile dropped when he slid his hands up my legs and grabbed my knees, pushing them down on the bed almost by my face. I didn't even feel the stretch, I've been able to do the splits since I was three. His hair dropped in front of his face as he looked at my body and realized I was flexible. He pushed them down harder, my legs went higher forced down on the bed, my naked body stretching to how he wanted it.

He stared between my legs, his breaths coming out roughly. He let my legs go, and grabbed my neck, pulling me to a sitting position with my legs wide open on either side of his legs on the edge of the bed.

He leaned down and kissed me, and to him, I wasn't fast enough. He grabbed my cheeks between his thumb and his forefinger, squeezing them. I kissed back then, the action shocking me. When our tongues touched, he spit into my mouth. I wasn't sure what to do, so I played with it and let it run down my tongue and onto my chin. He pulled away, taking off his shirt carelessly. "All of them." He barked out.

I stared up at him, my hands at my sides. I could hear the blood rushing through my ears. I rubbed my lips together, the spit making them so slippery and wet. He began to reach for his pants again, his actions mimicking what happened in the bathroom, but I found myself reaching out and grabbing his pants before him.