Filo and Griffion

You, Naofumi and the other three hero's were standing in the throne room to get your reward.

King: as a reward for your efforts during the wave and for fulfilling my request, Motoyasu will receive 4,000 silvers, Itsuki and Ren will have 3,800 silvers each, and as agreed upon 500 silvers will be given to the shield and devil heroes. However since it's offset by the cost of freeing their slaves from their curses these funds will not be offered.

Y/n: Typical

Itsuki: I don't think that's going to fly. You interfered  in their battle and dispelled the slave crests. And now you refuse to pay them what their owed?

Ren: Right? If Motoyasu's party member followed the rules Naofumi and Y/n would've won the fight.

Y/n: (what are they doing?)

Motoyasu: what I didn't lose.

Myne: You're mistaken Itsuki, Ren. Motoyasu was outnumbered in that fight two to one and even then the shield hero resorted to hiding monsters under his cape. That is why father didn't declare them the victor.

Itsuki: even then, you still cheated by using magic to put them at a disadvantage.

Ren: and even then you allowed them to team up against motoyasu and he never opposed to the idea because he was overconfident.  Then there's the fact that they defended the village in the knights stead. I also believe that they should be compensated for that.

King: very well we shall give them the agreed Amount.

You were both given your payment.

King: there you have it so leave us already.

Naofumi was about to say something until Raphtalia intervened.

Raphtalia: isn't it great, Naofumi? We won't have to waste our time here anymore.

Y/n: couldn't have said that better myself Let's go. Amaya.

Amaya: right behind you!

You soon left the castle and made a stop by the slave trader's tent. Who reapplied the slave crest at Raphtalia's and Amaya's request.

Slave trader: there you have a new slave crest.

Naofumi: you know you guys didn't have to get another one right.

Y/n: it would've been fine just adding you to the party normally.

Raphtalia: I wanted it as a symbol of your faith in me.

Amaya: I honestly don't mind it besides (blushing) it's not everyday you can say you have a dragon as your slave....don't you think.

Y/n: why are you doing this to me?

Amaya: that's for you to find out....

You turned to Naofumi who only shrugged his shoulders.

Slave trader: but still you both done a good job raising them. Even if they aren't virgins they still be worth 30 and 100 gold respectively.

Raphtalia & Amaya: we're virgins!

Slave trader: 35 and 125 gold.