Owning slaves

After "haggling" a shopkeeper for a proper price you decide to split up for bit you decided to look more into the rumors that were being spread around about you.

It was mostly about how you would extort people and rape their women. And how you would rob traders of their hard earned cash even though they tried to shaft you first.

After you were done you decided to head to the inn and wait for Naofumi.

Y/n: Jeez well this is annoying.

Naofumi: what is?

You see him approach you with some copper and silvers.

Y/n: That's a good haul what were you doing?

Naofumi: I tell you later for now let's grab something to eat.

As you both entered you were greeted with glares and upset faces. Not really caring you both simply ignored them and went to order your food.

As you eat you turn to Naofumi.

Y/n: you still not able to taste anything?

Naofumi: Nope you?

Y/n: I can still taste it. This country may be shit but at least thier food is edible.

Naofumi: True....

Thug: hey shield and devil hero we'll join your party.

Thug2: Yeah, Yeah. Thank your lucky stars.

Y/n: what do you think partner...

Naofumi: let's go outside and discuss the terms first.

Thug2: okay!

You bring them all outside and hold their blades to you.

Thug: okay that's it just hand over your money.

Y/n: Jeez would it have killed ya to say it earlier.

Naofumi: seriously would've save us a lot of time.

I'm a flash you grabbed one of the thugs and launched him into his friend.

Thug1: damn you!

He attempted to stab you only for Naofumi to jump in and push him back with his shield.

As they were trying to get back up you gave them a rather demonic glare causing them to run away.

Y/n: what a waste of time....

Naofumi: I know with but with my defense and your offensive ability we can manage.

Y/n: yeah but it would still be useful to have some help just the two of us can only go so far.

???: seems like the two of you are having some trouble.

You both turn to see a shady fat man smiling at you both.