Outcast

After potentially committing genocide on a huge group of balloons you decided to call it a day and return to the town. On your way to the inn you see Naofumi and that girl with him.

Y/n: Hey Naofumi wait up!

Naofumi: oh Y/n how are ya!

Y/n: I'm fine I'm about to call it a night!

Naofumi; same here.

You then looked at the girl next to him.

Y/n: your Naofumi's partner correct! I never caught your name.

Myne: My name is Myne. It's nice to meet you formally devil hero.

Y/n: (she doesn't mean a word of what she's saying I'm gonna have to keep my guard up.)

Naofumi: We're heading over to the inn to rest up you wanna join.

Y/n: sure why not I could go for a bite before bed.

You walked with Naofumi and Myne into the inn and grabbed some food. After eating you decided to go to your room and start spending your red orbs.

Y/n: this was an awesome first day now time to get some skills.

You only had enough for one skill since those balloons don't really drop a lot.

You decided to check each skill before buying.

Air hike : Allows the user to jump once more in the air via magic circle. (no mp or Skill required)

Snatch : allows the devil bringer to grab enemies from a distance if the enemy is heavy you will be pulled towards it. (No mp or skill required)

Y/n: I'll get the snatch ability first it looks useful for closing the gap between enemies.

You spent the red orbs in your possession to get the skill only leaving a few left.

You also decided to look at your other unlocked skills.

Demonic regen (passive): automatically heals damage taken by 10hp per second (healing speed will increase as you level up/no mp required ).

Buster: grab your enemies with the devil bringer and slam them into the ground. (Creativity with this ability is highly recommended/ no skill required)

Curse drain: you can absorb curse magic to quickly restore MP (skill can overheat if overused)

Y/n: these seem pretty overpowered so early but hey I'm not complaining. Welp time to hit the hay.

You fell asleep wondering what you were gonna do tomorrow...

You woke up pretty early the next day not knowing what to do right now you decided to go check on Naofumi. Only to see him surrounded by knights.

Y/n: um what's going on guys.

Knight#1: there he is!

Y/n: what?

Knight#2: devil hero we demand that you come with us as well back to the castle.

Before you could say anything you were being pushed along by some knights.

Y/n: Naofumi what's going on?

Naofumi: I'm just as lost as you.

You were both brought to the castle on your knees surrounded by knights and held up by spear point.

Y/n: whoa slow down what did we do?

Naofumi then saw Myne with motoyasu and for some reason she looked scared.