Curse series

It was nighttime and everyone was sleeping but you were sharpening your red Queen you looked over to see Amaya sleeping next to Raphtalia and Filo and you thought about her and an idea came to your head.

You turn to see Naofumi working on something inside the wagon.

Y/n: Hey Naofumi...

Naofumi: what's up.

Y/n: mind making a commission for me?

Naofumi: sure if you got the materials.

You dug though your belongings and pulled the blue crystal ore.

Y/n: I want to make a necklace accessory for Amaya that'll help with her magic use.

Naofumi: got it I'll have it done in a few hours...

Y/n: Thanks man.

You both nodded at each other and you went back to polishing your weapons.

The next day

You we're getting set to leave until you saw some people walking through the forest.

Shortly after you talked with the people over some breakfast. They were from a village that was currently under a plague of some kind.

You still continued over to the village and found out mostly empty only to be stopped by a villager who recognized filo and led you to the town clinic. After taking care of the villagers there you decided to wait outside and get some air.

You turned to see Amaya standing next to you.

Amaya: Y/n do you feel it as well.

Y/n: yeah there's something dark up that mountain it could be the cause of this plague.

Amaya: you think Naofumi will look into it?

Y/n: (jokingly) If he's payed enough.

Amaya: you guys are all about your money Huh?

You both share a small chuckle. Until you see naofumi who explained the situation.

Apparently there's a dragon that the sword hero had slayed a few days ago but since the body wasn't disposed of it begun to rot and emit some kind of poison.

Y/n: that's pretty reckless.

Naofumi: though he probably thought that the boss would despawn like in a video game.

Y/n: that train of thought is going to get people killed.

Naofumi: tomorrow we're heading up the mountain to dispose of it.

Y/n: fine then let's get some rest...

The next day

You began to ride upwards the mountain the poison was almost immediately noticeable thankfully Amaya had a natural resistance to the poison and your demonic healing was working faster than the poison could affect you. Sadly you had to recall griffon due to the poison having an effect on him.

Naofumi: first you can use multiple weapons and now your healing lets you ignore poison if I didn't know better I'd say your cheating.

Y/n: this coming from the guy who's a lot more versatile with a shield than captain America and has access to more passive skills than me.

Naofumi: Ok fair enough...

After running through the mountain you found the dragons corpse.