When we met

*Beep Beep Beep* the alarm clock screeched. I was wondering why the hell this stupid alarm clock woke me up so dam early and then, it hit me. UA! YES! omg i'm so excited for my first day at UA high school! I got dressed in my school clothes, did my skin care/ makeup, brushed my hair and my teeth and teleported down stairs to the kitchen to grab a bite of some toast. It seems that my aunt has already left for work. She usually dose leave around this time so i'm not surprised. I ran out of the front door almost forgetting to actually shut the door and lock it . (thank god i did). I walked and walked and what felt like forever, i arrived at UA highschool. God this place is huge. After 30 minutes i saw a big door with the words class 1-A. "That's me." Fuck i'm freaking out. I walked in 10 minutes late. My legs were shaking uncontrollably. I saw my name tag on a desk and walked over. I sat down behind an ash blond boy who seemed distressed. He lowkey cute lol ngl i thought to my self. Our teacher seemed very tired and he looked like he hated our guts. After a while of our teacher who's name is Mr. azawai (sorry if i spelled that wrong - writer) we went to go test our quirks. First up was ball throwing and how far we could throw the ball. "Bakugo, your first." Mr. aizawa said expressionless. The ash blond moved at a slower pace to the designated area as he swang the ball he screamed "DIE!!" god he's loud i thought but, still pretty hot. "700 meters." Bakugo walked away with a small smirk on his face. As he walked we locked eyes. This man gave me the rudest glare so i did it back. We broke eye contact when my name was called out "l/n your up next." i walked up to the designated area and was actually pretty confident i mean i do have every quirk this can't go wrong. I used this quirk where i can float what ever i want (like ochaco -writer) as i threw it i couldn't stop thinking about his crimson eyes. " infinity." Everyone looked at me and one pink haired girl who looked like an alien form another planted yelled "OMGGGG YOUR SO PRETTY COME HERE!!"
i was taken back my this comment but i walked to her, as i walked up she said "Hi!! i'm mina ashido! Your soooo cool! wow! what's your quirk!? wanna be friends?" Wow. she talks a lot. " I'm y/n l/n and my quirk is w- well it's very confusing ahah but yes i would love to be your friend! Also you are very very pretty :)!" Mina had a hug smile on her face as she replied with "That's a very pretty name! Do you wanna have lunch with me and a couple others ?"
"Yes of course :) " i said with a smile. After the rest of the tests we were gonna see what we placed. I got #1 while the runner ups were Bakugo and someone named todoroki. The ash blond looked pissed. Like veryyy pissed. "Bakubro! don't be angry you still got #2!" a red head said trying to cheer up the ash blond.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP SHITTY HAIR!"
~time skip~
While changing in the locker rooms all the girls were starring at me. "Um yes?" i said "YOUR BODY..YOUR CURVES.. BIG BOOBS..BIG BUTT..your face! YOUR PERFECT!" all of the girls said one by one. i blushed. "omg thank you..you guys are all perfect too by the way!" i said blushing.
After changing Mina caught up to me and walked over to a group of boys for lunch. Their he was. The ash blond. He seemed even more angry. Me and her said down as their jaw dropped whilst starting at us. even the ash blond game me a look up and down. "Hey guys! this is y/n!" Mina said with her usual smile. "I'm Ejiro Kirishiama! Nice to meet you l/n!" The red head said with a sharky smile. "I'm Denki Kamanari! You are very pretty bye the way l/n!" A yellow haired boy with a streak of black said with a big smile while slightly blushing. "Looks like someone has a crush.". A black hair boy said with a small smile. "I'm hanta Sero! Very nice to meet you!"
"Aww it's nice to meet you all too!" i said with a welcoming feeling. "Also the grumpy blonds name is Katsuki Bakugo!" Denki said. "THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT ME DUNCE FACE!?" i laughed. "wait- your the girl who placed #1 in the exam right?!" Sero said. "Oh yeah that's me" i said with a little chuckle. "OMG what's your quirk?! It seemed like you have almost a million?!" Sero said with enthusiasm. I glanced at bakugo had seemed to now be engaging the convo at this point. "Well this might sound kinda weird i guess but i don't have and end to them." everyone looked at me as if i was crazy. "wow. THATS SO COOL!! TELL ME MOR-" the bell broke minas sentence. "I will later but i need to get to class" as i walked away i heard a voice saying " Oi dumbass" i looked at around startled and there was the 5'7 ash blond who's name was bakugo. "Um yes?" i said. "Listen, you may have multiple quirks or whatever dum shit, but i will beat you." i was taken back my his remark so with out thinking i said "what ever you says boom boom boy." As i walked off i could here him getting ready to attack me with his loud quirk of his. Thank lord i teleported to my next class.
————————
"God he's loud"