beach💥

MATURE AUDIENCE WARNING SMUT

since the attack at the 13 field trip, the student were asked to move into the dorms.
"honestly, i love the idea of all of us living together"
kirishima said while grinning
"yeah like one big happy family." bakugo said sarcastically.
"awww thank you bakugo, that means a lot." i said as a joke.
"i was joking." bakugo growled at me.
"no shit." i said dumb founded.

as me, mina, bakugo, kirishima and, denki walked out of UA, we decided to go to the beach.
"you know what!! let's invite the whole class!! it'll be fun! it will be like a beach day!!!" mina screeched while jumping up and down and aggressively clutching on to my right arm.
"i mean sure i guess." i said while mina was smiling like she just won the lottery.
"that sounds so fun!!hell yes." kiri said shooting everyone a big sharky smile.
"oohhhh the girls..!" denki said with wide eyes.
"hell no. there is no way i'm hanging out with those idiots." bakugo said with a disgusted face.
"too bad boom boom boy, your going anyways."
i said smirking at him.

"tch whatever." he said looking to the ground.
"how did she...." the rest of them said in shock.
me: "what?"
them: "how did he just listen to you.."
me: "hm i don't know."
"I DONT LISTEN TO ANYONE!" bakugo yelled drawing attention to us. "tch whatever u say." i said while walking back to my house to change.

mina texted the class and everyone was coming. since it was friday we had the whole night.
while everyone gathered on the beach, we greeted each other. as i took off my shorts and my shirt, my bikini showed. everyone looked at me.
the boys looked at me with wide eyes.
"hubabau" mineta said with even more nasty comments.
bakugo started at me while moving his eyes down to my breasts and eventually my legs. my curves shining perfectly in the sun. my big boobs sitting at perky as possible. my butt looking firm and round.
he looked up at me with a blushed cheeks. we locked eyes and then he came over to me and grabbed my hand. he lead me to a nearby cave on the beach. everyone watched as we walked hand in hand to the cave.
as we sat down in the cave, bakugo looked at me.
"you look so fucking good in that bathing suit." bakugo said while smirking.
"it looks better with the bathing suit off to by the way." i said smirking.
suddenly i was sitting on bakugos lap. our faces inching together, his lips crashed into mine, he slipped his tongue in and then pulled away and started planting kisses on my chest while he caressed my boobs. i let out i soft moan.
"dose the feel good dumbass?" bakugo said while he grunted due to you grinding on his crotch. he flipped me so he was on top of me. he started rubbing my entranc through my red bikini bottoms. as he sped up i began to moan. bakugo put his hand on your mouth.
"sh-sh you need to be quiet? you wouldn't want them hearing us would you slut?"he said in a seductive voice. a grunt escaped from his mouth. you felt something hard and large on your stomach. he had gotten hard. i got on top of him and sat down on his erection while placing your entrance on his hard dick.
"don't tease me y/n." he said while slightly grunting. you started grinding while making out with him.
"fuck." he said taking a deep breath in.
i then took slipped off his swim shorts revealing his penis. i strocked his boner as he closed his eyes. i started going faster and but my mouth on it. i sloppy sucked on his dick.
he let out the occasional grunt and slight moan. i licked his top moving my tongue in circles on his tip.
his penis twitched as he climaxed, i licked his cum off my boobs and his stomach. (i obv spit it out).
"dam i under estimated you." bakugo said praising me. as we got up he pulled his shorts up i asked him
"what are we?"
"what do you mean what are we? i like you, you like me." he said holding my hand.
"well if you ask me out make it nice."
i said blushing.
"why wouldn't i?" he said chuckling

As we walked out of the cave, we made our way back to our class mates. everyone was either tanning or swimming. everyone looked at us as mina said
"wow looks like someone had fun." she laughed at us.
"lucky." mineta said staring at my boobs. i then noticed half the people in my class were still starting at my body.
"my eyes are up here, jesus christ, omg. " i said uncomfortably. walking over to out my over sized t-shirt on.
everyone made remarks about how bakugo was lucky. bakugo just sat next to me hearing what they were saying to us. i just ignored it. i was pissed off that boys always use me for my body. 'what if bakugos using me for my body..' i thought to myself.