lunch💥

"You can't save your self now. Your too deep in the shark infested water to swim. You can try but there's no use." A raspy voice whispered.

I woke up having yet another horrible nightmare. I got up quickly to go to school. it was 9:00. Fuck i over slept. whatever it's not like i have anything to look forward today. after what happened yesterday there's no point in even caring about my reputation anymore. i mean yeah the situation wasn't a HUGE deal but i'm just tired of being "nice".

I walked into class 1A with a blank face. my eyes were lifeless. my face cold. my lips rested. everything screamed 'i don't give a fuck'.
"why are you late?" mr.aizawa said starring and me intensely. i think he noticed my change of moods. maybe he felt threatened? scared for me? i don't know either way i didn't like the way i didn't like the way he was looking at me. i brushed it off like it wasn't important.
"i woke up late." i said blandly.
he looked at me with a suspicious face. his eyebrows quivered as if he thought i was doing hard drugs.
"what?" i said emotionless.
"nothing...go to your seat." he said while he broke the intense eye contact.

the class looked at me with a worried expression. i just looked at them for a second and sat down. i could feel a pair of eyes staring me down. i looked back to see Bakugo.
Me: "what do you want?"
Bakugo: 'he just sat there'
Me: "whatever."
Suddenly i felt a paper ball hit my back. i used one of my quirks to float it over to me.
i opened the crumpled paper.
'eat lunch with me out side i need to talk to you."
-bakugo
"fine." i wrote back. i crumpled the paper and threw it at his spikes he calls hair. it hit his hair and he struggled to get it out.
"HAHA" i laughed trying to hold it back.
everyone looked at me with wide eyes and a warm smile on their face, and just for a second, a small second bakugo shot me a warm smile. 

Lunch
i walked out side and saw bakugo sitting at a table out side while munching on his food. as i sat down next to him his eyes quickly darted at me.
Bakugo: "we need to talk."
Me: "yeah we do"
bakugo: "look i didn't mean to say that to you. i-i don't like people seeing me as vulnerable. i'm not using that as an excuse i guess...but um i-i im sorry.
he chocked up as he said 'i'm sorry'
i looked at him with a warm smile and rosy cheeks.
suddenly i kissed him like no one was watching. it was the most magical and wonderful kiss i've shared with anyone.
me: "i like you bakugo."
baku: "i like you too dumb ass."